If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I found a new delicious delight I'm sure I will be craving again soon. Not something to eat often, the calories aren't very nice, lol.
    kaldi-s-berry-private.jpg

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Is that ice cream on top?!? :o
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options
    Is that ice cream on top?!? :o

Yes :sunglasses:
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    A hot cup of apple cider and some equally warm apple cider donuts would really hit the spot this morning!

I’ve never had an apple cider doughnut... :'(

There's a cider mill that makes them from their apples, and a coworker brought them in once, and they were just the most delicious seasonal flavored food I've ever had. Crisp on the outside, and oh so moist and dense, but not too dense, on the inside.
  • Chelle8070
    Chelle8070 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I just want a whopper or 3... and mcdonalds fries

If I could get a mcdonalds/bk combo restaurant, I'd be happy. I know it's all horrible. I don't care! lol
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Chelle8070 wrote: »

If I could get a mcdonalds/bk combo restaurant, I'd be happy. I know it's all horrible. I don't care! lol

Oooh, a whopper sounds good!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

BK has a 1c whopper promo now too.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

Your Local BK must be WAY better than mine. I used to really like BK, but now it's just paper wrapped disappointment every time we go.
  • Crafty_camper123
    edited December 2018
    Options

Your Local BK must be WAY better than mine. I used to really like BK, but now it's just paper wrapped disappointment every time we go.

This is how mine is too. Two times in a row the have neglected to put the BACON on my BACON cheeseburger. Like Bacon is right there in the title! How do you forget it?? ALso, it's just not that great anywyas. Their fries are usually stale and taste of old grease... yuck. Wendy's is pretty much the best place in my town for fast food. Always hot and fresh, and have amazing flavor (as far as fast food is concerned). I could go for a Wendy's double today that's for sure!
  • MoHousdon
    Options

This is how mine is too. Two times in a row the have neglected to put the BACON on my BACON cheeseburger. Like Bacon is right there in the title! How do you forget it?? Also, it's just not that great anyways. Their fries are usually stale and taste of old grease... yuck. Wendy's is pretty much the best place in my town for fast food. Always hot and fresh, and have amazing flavor (as far as fast food is concerned). I could go for a Wendy's double today that's for sure!

It's the same at mine.

The Wendy's closest to my house, is hit and miss. Sometimes it is just SO GOOD! Other times, not so much. The have a tendency to over salt their fries, which some people might like, I don't. I usually get the 4 for 4 when I go there. They do make a decent burger.

If I was going to say what the best fast food place in my town is I'd have to say either Chick-fil-A or Freddy's. Which makes sense considering Freddy's got its start here!
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

This is how mine is too. Two times in a row the have neglected to put the BACON on my BACON cheeseburger. Like Bacon is right there in the title! How do you forget it?? Also, it's just not that great anyways. Their fries are usually stale and taste of old grease... yuck. Wendy's is pretty much the best place in my town for fast food. Always hot and fresh, and have amazing flavor (as far as fast food is concerned). I could go for a Wendy's double today that's for sure!

It's the same at mine.

The Wendy's closest to my house, is hit and miss. Sometimes it is just SO GOOD! Other times, not so much. The have a tendency to over salt their fries, which some people might like, I don't. I usually get the 4 for 4 when I go there. They do make a decent burger.

If I was going to say what the best fast food place in my town is I'd have to say either Chick-fil-A or Freddy's. Which makes sense considering Freddy's got its start here!

Maybe it is just because I've been living in Wisconsin for a while now, but I will take Culver's over any of it. I am not a big fan of their fries because I don't like crinkle cut, but their burgers are the best.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

It's the same at mine.

Freddy's is my all-time favorite!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options
    They don't have one in my state, but I would kill for some In & Out! Best fast food burger I've ever had! But I would have to travel all the way to Utah to get some. 2nd best is Smashburger. But I have to travel to Colorado for that..
  • MoHousdon
    Options

It's the same at mine.

Maybe it is just because I've been living in Wisconsin for a while now, but I will take Culver's over any of it. I am not a big fan of their fries because I don't like crinkle cut, but their burgers are the best.

The closest Culver's is over 2 hours away, but their burgers and cheese curds are AMAZING!!! I try to eat there any time we're in the KC area!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    foeverblue wrote: »
    Come on guys, for real?h6vvyqzqn1m9.jpg

Many of the participants in this thread are highly successful. Food hyperbole is fun.

I see your first visit was 5 days ago. Stick around and get to know the culture a bit better.

I assumed that was a "drool" pic, not a "fat" pic! Optimism, @pinuplove!!!

I thought Jabba the Hutt was judging everyone for talking about pears instead of cheesecake or something. :D
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    I have been craving one (or two) of these Sausage Grande burritos for months. I drive past several Jack in the Box restaurants every day. It's a miracle that I don't eat one every day!

pmpykhfmzwci.jpg
  • pinkfairy88
    pinkfairy88 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    4 replies and no bacon yet?

Why is everyone else so bad at eating? - Ron Swanson

jr7m53pldd9x.jpg
    zthxkh8wk6tm.jpg
    eh3u3iclyylo.jpg
    xb07orbhifds.jpg

It's got to be English bacon though 😉😋
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I have in my house right now peppermint bark and these European cookies from Costco. Must....wait....till Christmas.
    minsalc4q7d8.jpg
    iorlgzqrz3n7.jpg