black
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You look amazing congrats!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Well done. They are both nice but the BLACK for sure!!!
    Enjoy x
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look amazing & both dresses look great. If you want people to really notice your weight then as black is always so slimming, you can see your silhouette best in that one and the cut out design is quite flirty + good for an evening event. However, if you want to be party girl and get spotted quickly, the floral one certainly does that - glad I don't have to choose for myself, I'd be hopping in and out of them all day long! Have a gr8 reunion!
  • ijessieb
    ijessieb Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You Look Amazing!!!! I pick the floral dress!! Everyone will wear a black dress, it's typical... stand out, be proud of your success and rock that bod!!! I hope you have a great time!!
  • omgzstef
    omgzstef Posts: 157
    Options
    I think the black one looks better and is more classy.. Great job!!!!
  • adorablechaos
    adorablechaos Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Love them both!! I'm going with the......black! Have fun! :drinker:
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Okay I think you rock both of the dresses so in my opinion wear them both. If it is a dinner party type thing wear the floral during dinner. Then change into the black one for the dancing. Bet no one else will have the guts to do that at your party! Of course if you are going to make me chose one over the other I would go with the floral but I think I would have to find a pair of different shoes with a little sparkle, I like bling lol!
  • aparks1177
    Options
    He should be honored to take pictures of his beautiful wife :) Awesome job!!! You look great!!
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Black one for sure.
  • Manda3183
    Manda3183 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    OK, first of all WOW! You look awesome! I see a lot of people are voting for the black dress... I have to kindly disagree. I think they both look fabulous. But, I think the floral shows off your curves better AND the bright colors are more eye-catching which will draw more attention to you and your amazing progress!

Congratulations on meeting your goal, and have a great time at the reunion!
  • katslosingit
    katslosingit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love the floral one. Which one did you pick - or did I miss that?
  • soozy84
    soozy84 Posts: 118
    Options
    You look amazing!! Well done :)
  • kelleymfrost
    kelleymfrost Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I vote floral!! You look awesome!!!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    to be honest you look pretty freaking hot in both but I like the black one for the reunion. go ahead girl RUB IT IN THIER FACES! :wink:
  • ymhand
    ymhand Posts: 188
    Options
    You look GREAT in both but when I scrolled down and seen the FLORAL dress , AMAZING!!
  • MamaKatel
    MamaKatel Posts: 180
    Options
    Floral!!
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    WOW!! fantastic job! that must be such an awesome feeling! you may have your dress selected by now judging by the number of entries, but they both look great! i liked the black one the best though, very sassy! lol
  • JenRedesigned
    JenRedesigned Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    The black one is smokin'! The floral is pretty :)
    You look amazing in both!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love both dresses however, I think you pull off the flowered dress well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!