What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I have survived 2 teen agers and got them to adult hood. The third one who is 14 is about to do me in. Ugh
  • navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    A lot of chatter in the mind .....
  • Shannongr29
    Shannongr29 Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    I’m curious how many people end up meeting on MFP and dating?? I’ve seem to have run into several people lately
  • britcanuck14
    britcanuck14 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Food... as always 😁
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    jcrav77 wrote: »
    I have survived 2 teen agers and got them to adult hood. The third one who is 14 is about to do me in. Ugh

I survived 4.. I'm often found in the corner, my eye twitching, rocking and mumbling gibberish though 😜
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    sgreer29 wrote: »
    I’m curious how many people end up meeting on MFP and dating?? I’ve seem to have run into several people lately

They say it's one of the top two dating sites in the world

Strange. I thought we were all into dieting. Hmmm... So Plenty of MFP???
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    sgreer29 wrote: »

They say it's one of the top two dating sites in the world

Strange. I thought we were all into dieting. Hmmm... So Plenty of MFP???

More like Plenty of Thirsties, especially in F&G.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    remember if you're taking time off work and gonna see your family next week- and if you feel like starting any arguments out of boredom, your dad is just bluffing until he gets up out of his recliner and says "okay now listen here..."

But that's when things really start to get entertaining
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Yeah... sometimes I filter my pics to add or remove colour or add a cool effect... sometimes I snapchat 'em especially pics with my son because he loves snapchat.... Sometimes I'm smiling and sometimes I'm rockin' my RBF. I'm sometimes completely made up with my lined cat eye and red lips... Sometimes Im raw and natural in pics with no filter and no make up and messy hair and worn out clothes... So *kitten* off with that you're not real and just be real and criticizing *kitten*. I have nothing to prove and I do what the *kitten* I want.

fwiw i enjoy the snapchat filters. and really, all the others too.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering about addiction; specifically, pondering what it's like to be addicted to something harmful. Pros and cons. Relating this to the whole "So, why am I here, anyway?" thought. Needs vs wants--how to identify them, categorize them, and identifying change.

Bleh
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    I’m feeling particularly lonely this holiday season and really have zero desire to even participate

I've missed you around here, missy :kissing_heart:
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Modular or custom........