The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good night guys 😙 have a fantastic day
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options

Sweet dreams.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options

Night sweet Jo.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Good Morning & Happy Monday.

@FitnTrimSteve - beautiful pictures / beautiful memories
    @AliNouveau - loved your pictures! What fun! Are you all figure skaters?

Busy weekend, with a lovely 6km afternoon walk; evening Santa Claus parade followed by a Christmas party on Saturday, baking & cooking on Sunday and still doing the daily burpees for the burpee challenge. It was a fun, productive weekend. :)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »

Busy weekend, with a lovely 6km afternoon walk; evening Santa Claus parade followed by a Christmas party on Saturday, baking & cooking on Sunday and still doing the daily burpees for the burpee challenge. It was a fun, productive weekend. :)

thanks it was a fun weekend and ya we are all skaters. we met skating on a synchronized skating team i was running. two of us aren't on the team this year so we decided to do this. i've been a skater my entire life so i've always wanted to skate at these places
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »

Thank you. Glad you had a wonderful weekend. Sounds like a lot of fun.
  • HokieBrad
    HokieBrad Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I don't consider myself Middle Aged....I consider myself Well-Aged!!!
    Health concerns have led me here and its nice to find a group of Well-Aged individuals that I can lean on for answers to questions and the occasional Kick In The Pants!
    Being a high school teacher, soccer coach, and father of four helped me to put everyone else's needs in front of my own....That changed on Nov. 24 and flirting with death was enough to make me realize I had to make changes FOR ME!!!

Name: Brad
    Height: 6' 2"

Starting weight: 310.0 lbs
    Goal weight: 225.0lbs
    Current weight: 292.1 lbs
    2018 loss 17.9 lbs
    Total weight lost: 17.9 bs
    Total to go: 67.1 lbs

• AliNouveau
    Options
    HokieBrad wrote: »
    Hello everyone!
    I don't consider myself Middle Aged....I consider myself Well-Aged!!!
    Health concerns have led me here and its nice to find a group of Well-Aged individuals that I can lean on for answers to questions and the occasional Kick In The Pants!
    Being a high school teacher, soccer coach, and father of four helped me to put everyone else's needs in front of my own....That changed on Nov. 24 and flirting with death was enough to make me realize I had to make changes FOR ME!!!

Name: Brad
    Height: 6' 2"

Starting weight: 310.0 lbs
    Goal weight: 225.0lbs
    Current weight: 292.1 lbs
    2018 loss 17.9 lbs
    Total weight lost: 17.9 bs
    Total to go: 67.1 lbs

Hey way to go on the weight loss already. It's tough when you have kids but you deserve to look after yourself. :)
  • jhaddon7143
    jhaddon7143 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    50 m from utah. Feel free to add me
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options

Now it's my night. Guess it's day for you again. Amazing, this time zone business!! :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »

Now it's my night. Guess it's day for you again. Amazing, this time zone business!! :)

Lol.. it really is hard to get ya head around it.. your night is my day pretty much :D
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    mendes76 wrote: »
    43 and down 27lbs. Almost to the weight and strength of my 20’s and loving it.

That’s awesome. Congrats.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    My weekend
    75wxdkyi5lme.jpg

xuince4crqq6.png

pnxtdd7ih7mh.jpg

Spectacular! NYC is a great place at Christmastime.
  • jessicasueortega
    Options
    31 and just starting my journey. Have a long way to go - trying the low carb and already in ketosis- let’s just pray I can stay away from the carb-loaded sweets at the family Christmas!! 😬 #herewego
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps, HHD!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    GM let's get Wednesday done
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Happy week before Second Christmas eve, alps known as boxing day haha
    This year my brother comes to town on boxing day so I'm hosting Second Christmas. It's gone from just my family to 12 people. I've decided it's Christmas for those who don't get a Christmas dinner in first Christmas. We're at the in laws on Christmas day so second Christmas is my chance to make a turkey and celebrate my way. Anyone need a second Christmas??? You're welcome to come
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I had my follow up eye doctor appointment after my cataract surgery. The eye is healing nicely and I have 2 more weeks of drops he wants me to use. New glasses have been ordered with new scripts. It'll be good to see clearly again. Christmas shopping is almost done. Just have my wife left. We always leave ourselves last to focus on our kids and other family. But no one can give me what I really want, which is to look better with age :)

• sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    @AliNouveau - synchronized skating sounds beautiful!

I skate, but not very well. It is something I always wanted to do better, so I made sure both of my boys learned to skate and skate well. Today, I take my granddaughter out public skating most weeks. We both could use the practice. :) I told her that I will take figure skating with her if she likes, that way we could both learn together. lol.

Ran yesterday! It has been a few months since I ran, so it felt good to do it again. Also got the burpees in for the challenge.

Coffee with my girlfriends last evening, followed by a cruise around town to check out all the beautiful Christmas lights. It was a good day. :)