Where to meet single men in their 40’s?

Options
This seems like a dumb question and maybe it is but I’m having a really hard time finding single men in their 40’s. They are all married which is to be expected at that age I guess. Online dating has resulted in nothing but men lying about being married or only wanting a fling. Are there any good guys left?

Replies

• crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I’d check the bowling alleys and maybe Craig’s list. I keep finding them at the sporting events. They follow you home if you give them beer.
  • refugeefromkekistan
    Options
    Maybe hang around outside a courthouse, he'll buy you drinks with whatever she let him keep!
  • KKSW1981
    KKSW1981 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I understand!!!! Hey... The gym is a great place to meet guys. Especially the early birds.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Home Depot
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »
    Where there are single 20 year old girls

Universities - undergraduate sections, coffee houses, gyms, D1-2 volleyball tournaments. etc
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    This is so true. Men around here are Parents and Divorced before the age of 25, so being in their 40s with daughters in their late teens and early 20s is the norm, always at practices - involved and committed.
  • The_Devil_in_Miss_Jones
    Options

I'm not putting all the 20 year old girls in the same boat but alot of them only know how to charge their phones, they twerk and they can't cook.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options

I'm not putting all the 20 year old girls in the same boat but alot of them only know how to charge their phones, they twerk and they can't cook.

This had me rolling with laughter. Click to 7:00 mins

https://youtu.be/qNnJjyIzuQo

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I am in my 30s and most men in their 30s are married too. You would think that the single ones would be done playing games by now, but no. Lol. It is horrible.