The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• spunkymonkey123
    spunkymonkey123 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi there, feel free to add me.
  • skyleysmom
    skyleysmom Posts: 1 Member
    Add me please :smile:
  • caybee67
    caybee67 Posts: 3 Member
    51 and rebooting here. Happy New Year, everyone!
  • 365FitnessQuest
    365FitnessQuest Posts: 2 Member
    Hey! I'm 43 in Feb so starting a year long journey to get properly in shape! I've been putting it off for too long! :)
  • sooh2011
    sooh2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Hi! I'm 46, in the UK & keep trying to get the same MFP success I had in 2011 - but keep giving up. I'm hoping having some friends and a busy newsfeed will keep me here.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Hey Brad,
    Good work on the 11.8 loss. Seems like you've got a good handle on what do to. Good luck!
  • _smartbroker
    _smartbroker Posts: 96 Member
    edited December 2018
    40/m/nj/nyc area here! Let's be friends!!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,863 Member
    Alright to all my Mage peeps Have a Happy New Year!!! Let's get it done in 2019!!!
  • Hi all. I’m 47 and excited to be getting myself together. I need some online inspiration!
  • 10lizzyrose
    10lizzyrose Posts: 7 Member
    38yo mum of 3 from Australia trying my hardest to be the best version of myself. Feel free to add me ☺️
  • awaterbuffalo
    awaterbuffalo Posts: 13 Member
    Hi there! Road warrior and farm girl here. I am following a keto diet. Feel free to add me if you need a friend.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Alright to all my Mage peeps Have a Happy New Year!!! Let's get it done in 2019!!!

Happy New Year to those who're there already. I still have 4 hours of 2018 left.
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Hey hey!!! This is my year to get back into killer shape! I follow a keto diet, intermittently with good ol' plain clean eating. I used to be SUPER active here, years ago, and I literally got into the best shape of my life by just interacting with, competing with, and being accountable to MFP friends. I am going to try to kick start that type of interaction again. Feel free to add me if you like. :smiley:
  • FemmeCorbeau
    FemmeCorbeau Posts: 3 Member
    Howdy-ho fellow humans! 43yo here and starting anew. Happy New Year! Here's to a better 2019 and beyond!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Hi there! Road warrior and farm girl here. I am following a keto diet. Feel free to add me if you need a friend.

Sound like an interesting sort!! I'm sure you're working harder and eating healthier than most of us on here.
  • lisadjohnson14
    lisadjohnson14 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there! Does anyone have suggestions or feedback about the premium feature that adds calories to use if you excercise?
    I have been logging with this feature on and it allows me to eat more but I don’t know if that’s the most efficient way to lose the weight I’m trying to lose. I’m less than a week in so I’m new to counting calories.
  • cherylhammani70
    cherylhammani70 Posts: 26 Member
    Hello, my name is Cheryl. I'm 48 and with God's strength I will become healthy after 30 years of being unhealthy. If anyone has advice, or wants to add me your welcome too.
  • azzeazsaleh5429
    azzeazsaleh5429 Posts: 77 Member
    Hello, I was in great shape when I was 39 and then stopped running. I used to run for 1 hour every 3 to 4 days plus strength training. Then I stopped completely and now at age 51 I am 72lbs over weight. I started mfp app 2 weeks ago and have been crushing it. Lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks doing cardio and strength training. I feel like Im coming alive again. Thanks
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 547 Member
    Good Morning and welcome to 2019 mfp friends.