What goal should you accomplish in the next 7 days?

2»

Replies

• damaddox7
    damaddox7 Posts: 33 Member
    Stay on track walk, track my food. Just for today keep my mind in just today. Not think about tomorrow or how much I have to lose.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,281 Member
    To not gain..and even lose a bit during the December holiday month.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Working out at least three times this week
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,706 Member
    Finishing all my assignments for uni.
  • foxtrot1965
    foxtrot1965 Posts: 133 Member
    Studying for my network certs. Fell off the wagon with a lot of work stuff, but I'm hoping to certify by end of year.
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    My goal for the next 7 - ok, 8, really, days is to complete a 15K. Doing the Hot Chocolate 15K in Tampa on Sun, Dec 16th as a "birthday gift" to myself. Ya, I know, kinda a twisted "gift"! lol
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    To make 5 perfect days- which for me will be- to - stay within calories set by mfp- to drink my allotted amount of water- to get my 10,000 steps in (fitbit) to get at least additional movement activity-and to do one relaxing thing each day
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    I lost 20 lbs last year and gained 18back this year. I’ve just started today logging faithfully again so my 7 day goal will be to log every single bite every single day. I know the system works IF I work the system!
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Keep on with 30 day shred.

Pre second baby I could do Jillian Michaels bodyshred but im being realistic about what I can do after a year off!

So I will do 30 day shred then ripped in 30 before redoing bodyshred x
  • OncologyChick
    OncologyChick Posts: 236 Member
    My goal for the next 7 days is to stay in a minimal kcal deficit, stop weighing myself and focus on my 3 times a week Strongcurves routine.
  • IsETHome
    IsETHome Posts: 386 Member
    Short term, I'd like to stay in my lower calorie range for a week and not go over it. I'd also like to get to the pool 3 times this week. Longer term, I'm wondering what would happen if I continue this journey for the entire year....
  • 7elizamae
    7elizamae Posts: 758 Member
    Go to Crossfit on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    My next seven days I need to continue doing 30 Day Shred (move from level 1 to level 2) and add running to my workout schedule. Also add a yoga session in somewhere.
  • flatcoatedR
    flatcoatedR Posts: 173 Member
    My next seven days goal is to continue "To Do The Next Right Thing" every minute of every day and to stay the course until I've finish this journey. With His help, I can do all things.
  • RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 157 Member
    To not eat soda, candy, or ice cream for next 7 days. Not really to lose weight, but because i have gotten out of hand on portion control which has cause me to not stick to my calorie count the past 3 weeks. I ate a Costco container of chocolate covered almonds in 4 days. yikes!! I usually do this as a mental control on my eating habits. Like a reset for me. Well at least for the next 7 days.
  • meglet2202
    meglet2202 Posts: 35 Member
    I made it through week 1 here (after a 2 year backslide), my goal is to make it another week of logging and staying at or below the 1200 mfp gives me plus half of my exercise calories.
  • dechowj
    dechowj Posts: 148 Member
    actually set up my work out area in the basement. I have a TV, DVD player, yoga mat, and work out ball that I always say I'm going to use to work out but never do because they are never in the same spot.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!