What’s your drama?

Options

Replies

• RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    Abusive ex boyfriend is trying to sue me for breaking up with him (he claims it did damages that affected his job, pay, hobbies, and quality of life). I recently had to use the last of my savings to hire a defense lawyer, which is hard enough considering I'm trying to finish college here.

I'm surprised even he found a lawyer who would take his "case" lol.

Can't wait to sue all my ex girlfriends for making me into the pile of caca I am today, thx for the heads up this is possible!

All 1?

Friendship ended with RhianLewis17

Look. We weren't friends anyway.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options
    My boss gave me my paycheck and someone else was in the office with us so he said:

Boss: I'll get you next time.
    Me: OK.
    Boss: You know what I'm talking about?
    Me: Yup!

I walked out of the office where the other coworker was standing and stupidly said:

Me: At least I hope I know what he was talking about.
    CW: What?
    Me: My raise...which is good considering how long I had to wait the last time.

(I DID say "stupidly", right?)

And she said...out loud...to my face:

CW: I don't think you deserve one.

You know how you can just feel the shocked look on your face? That wasn't going away anytime soon. It still hasn't, actually.

Tomorrow, when the boss will be out of the office probably until early afternoon will be so...much...*kitten*...fun.

• RhiAnLewis17
    Options
    Abusive ex boyfriend is trying to sue me for breaking up with him (he claims it did damages that affected his job, pay, hobbies, and quality of life). I recently had to use the last of my savings to hire a defense lawyer, which is hard enough considering I'm trying to finish college here.

I'm surprised even he found a lawyer who would take his "case" lol.

Can't wait to sue all my ex girlfriends for making me into the pile of caca I am today, thx for the heads up this is possible!

All 1?

Friendship ended with RhianLewis17

Look. We weren't friends anyway.

Friend removal expedited

Stop pretending you know big words.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    sjsyp6luiqtc.gif
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    @RhiAnLewis17 & @HappilyDistracted are my current cause of drama. Throw @burlygirl91 for guilty association as well.
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I am not tagged in drama posts. I can only assume everyone posting is in a secret club that I am not invited to. And I can only assume I am not invited because the members feel I could not handle the hazing and initiations. Therefore, one can only conclude, everyone here really really cares about me! Thank you guys. You’re the best!!
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options
    klmydwrb1zp7.gif
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Friendship ended with HappilyDistracted

Not even the decency to properly tag me. Ooo. Burn.

Sometimes the truth just hurts.
  • HappilyDistracted
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    @RhiAnLewis17 & @HappilyDistracted are my current cause of drama. Throw @burlygirl91 for guilty association as well.

That's all on you. We were just there as witnesses to your self-created drama.
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    crampus1 wrote: »
    I am not tagged in drama posts. I can only assume everyone posting is in a secret club that I am not invited to. And I can only assume I am not invited because the members feel I could not handle the hazing and initiations. Therefore, one can only conclude, everyone here really really cares about me! Thank you guys. You’re the best!!

Project mayhem is currently accepting memebers if your interested. I can't tell you what it's about tho.
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Oh don't even, you were welcoming it! And instigated!
  • HappilyDistracted
    Options

Sorry, not sure what you're talking about.
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Sure act all innocent now.

P.S. my head is near my pillow
  • HappilyDistracted
    Options

Probably shouldn't make any sudden movements
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Bit dramatic, and self-important perhaps
    I'm convinced all cats want to kill me, trip me especially on stairs or smother me in my sleep...their end game is a huge feast...or just the thrill of the hunt/kill
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Probably shouldn't make any sudden movements

Probably not, remember be gentle I'm new at this.
  • HappilyDistracted
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I'm convinced all cats want to kill me, trip me especially on stairs or smother me in my sleep...their end game is a huge feast...or just the thrill of the hunt/kill

They do
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

They do

I concur. Cats are evil. MFP must agree, that's why every swear word changes to *kitten*