What’s your drama?

Options

Replies

• HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Have to cook steak. Not hungry. Such a cruel world.
  • HappilyDistracted
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Abusive ex boyfriend is trying to sue me for breaking up with him (he claims it did damages that affected his job, pay, hobbies, and quality of life). I recently had to use the last of my savings to hire a defense lawyer, which is hard enough considering I'm trying to finish college here.

I'm surprised even he found a lawyer who would take his "case" lol.

Can't wait to sue all my ex girlfriends for making me into the pile of caca I am today, thx for the heads up this is possible!

All 1?

Friendship ended with RhianLewis17

Look. We weren't friends anyway.

Friend removal expedited

Stop pretending you know big words.

I'm just a big fan of @Motorsheen

well, that would be.... let's see, add 'em up.... okay, got it!

One.

*Puts hand up*.. 2 😉

Puts hand up..3 :wink:

4.. Depending on the day, my mood, what you recently said, time of the month, which way the wind is blowing... Actually, maybe you should just stick with 3.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options

I'll eat it.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I only tell you what to do because I have to
  • HappilyDistracted
    Options

I'll eat it.

All yours! At least someone gets to enjoy it! 😁
  • HappilyDistracted
    Options

Is that why? I just thought you were THAT guy.
  • FireStar0139
    FireStar0139 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    crampus1 wrote: »
    I have a cat. I love her. But she only wants her butt in my face.

I very much have the same problem. Yesterday was a work day for me, and I only got one page done because she decided to live on my keyboard. T-T I know your pain. But cat's are the masters in this world. We are only here to serve them.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Is that why? I just thought you were THAT guy.

No I'm the other guy
  • FireStar0139
    FireStar0139 Posts: 13 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    My drama is I'm socially awkward, seriously shy, and bad with the communicating with people in the outside world in general. Usually people mistake my shyness for me being snobby or stuck up. Which makes me feel even more nervous about talking to others. If anyone responds to this, I'll most likely start freaking out internally and wonder what to do, how not to offend anyone, come up with several responses, and then choose not to respond at all because I'll be too worried that I'll end up starting some kind of internet fight, saying something dumb, or something I'll regret in the future, and then by choosing to take no action I'll start to wonder if people think I'm being rude and ignoring them. Eventually, in about a week, I might decide to like any and all responses, without saying anything back, because if I did respond, what I said would probably be misinterpreted, and I'd end up feeling awful for upsetting someone, or because my words were misunderstood entirely (S.O.M.L.). I'm probably the most socially awkward person you'll ever meet. Which is a shame because I usually like people once I get to know them, and this has sometimes resulted in me going years without having friends in the immediate outside world. Currently I have two, because I had a weird day where I was feeling super social and confident...which almost never happens. (This is awkwardly long now so I'm going to stop typing...awkwardly.)
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    If anyone responds to this, I'll most likely start freaking out internally and wonder what to do, how not to offend anyone, come up with several responses, and then choose not to respond at all because I'll be too worried that I'll end up starting some kind of internet fight, saying something dumb, or something I'll regret in the future, and then by choosing to take no action I'll start to wonder if people think I'm being rude and ignoring them.

Hi. Can you shoot video of this, cuz I got admit, this is would kinda interesting to watch. :)

• crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    crampus1 wrote: »
    I have a cat. I love her. But she only wants her butt in my face.

I very much have the same problem. Yesterday was a work day for me, and I only got one page done because she decided to live on my keyboard. T-T I know your pain. But cat's are the masters in this world. We are only here to serve them.

The big one tries to kill me once a day.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    My drama is I'm socially awkward, seriously shy, and bad with the communicating with people in the outside world in general. Usually people mistake my shyness for me being snobby or stuck up. Which makes me feel even more nervous about talking to others. If anyone responds to this, I'll most likely start freaking out internally and wonder what to do, how not to offend anyone, come up with several responses, and then choose not to respond at all because I'll be too worried that I'll end up starting some kind of internet fight, saying something dumb, or something I'll regret in the future, and then by choosing to take no action I'll start to wonder if people think I'm being rude and ignoring them. Eventually, in about a week, I might decide to like any and all responses, without saying anything back, because if I did respond, what I said would probably be misinterpreted, and I'd end up feeling awful for upsetting someone, or because my words were misunderstood entirely (S.O.M.L.). I'm probably the most socially awkward person you'll ever meet. Which is a shame because I usually like people once I get to know them, and this has sometimes resulted in me going years without having friends in the immediate outside world. Currently I have two, because I had a weird day where I was feeling super social and confident...which almost never happens. (This is awkwardly long now so I'm going to stop typing...awkwardly.)

I have basically no friends becyi inevitability end up asking questions that are too personal/insensitive or end up saying something annoying.

I have one IRL friend (god knows why) and I even cancel plans on them most of the time for no reason other than being social is exhausting.

I'll make it easy though, I expect a response to this, even just a smiley face, or I'm going to regret making a serious post.
    Love youuuuuu
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options

I have basically no friends because I inevitability end up asking questions that are too personal/insensitive or end up saying something annoying.

I have one IRL friend (god knows why) and I even cancel plans on them most of the time for no reason other than being social is exhausting.

I'll make it easy though, I expect a response to this, even just a smiley face, or I'm going to regret making a serious post.

You're okay. What you describe isn't much different to how most people feel. Sounds like you don't fake the social exchanges you do have, which is a good thing.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

I have basically no friends because I inevitability end up asking questions that are too personal/insensitive or end up saying something annoying.

You're okay. What you describe isn't much different to how most people feel. Sounds like you don't fake the social exchanges you do have, which is a good thing.

Thanks! I do fake small talk a lot. I'm not interested in how anyone's weekend was.

Nobody cares about small talk. People just do it to open the social channels enough to avoid being scapegoated by the pack animals. It's just a little mammalian insurance policy with very low premiums.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited January 2019
    Options

Thanks! I do fake small talk a lot. I'm not interested in how anyone's weekend was.

I always feel lame falling back on the weather, but a book I listened to, might have been Dale Carnegie, discussed how people actually expect small talk to be about mundane ish like the weather...

They're actually more uncomfortable when it's not so mundane...
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options

I am socially awkward. I will talk about the weather and some form of pooping in the same small talk.