Sabotage or just being too sensitive

Options

Replies

• try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Depends on if he had a habit of bringing you food and drinks or this is new behavior.
    If he never brought you this stuff before you told him you were not going to consume these things then his behavior is suspect. If he always did it then he probably is just not used to the changes you are making. Tell him something he can bring you if he likes to treat you.

Good point :)
  • lizzieanne2002
    lizzieanne2002 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm sure he was just trying to do something nice. Save them for a rare treat but remind him that your trying not to have unhealthy things. Had the same thing with my boyfriend bringing home king size pot noodles in the past.
  • suziecue25
    suziecue25 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Best thing is to ask him what his motive was OP then there's no misunderstandings. All the best with losing the weight love :)

If my other half of 30 years brought that sugary drink in for me it would be.........what part of I'm not drinking pop [soda] do you not understand lol ;)

He's the other way around though.......7.30am this morning and 3 days into my calorie counting he pipes up with .......would you like me to get the exercise bike out of the loft darling...... >:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:) He knows I'm a sloth and need time to get into something like that....a week at least!