What do you do??

Options

Replies

• Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Lets see, I am a cook, a housekeeper, a peacemaker, a chaufer, I am a stay at home mom, so I do a little bit of everything, but I wouldn't trade my job for all the money on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

you just said it all so well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's my life too:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I hang out in the local stream, play in the water a bit, catch some fish, chop 'm up, play on a boat, follow an occasional fish and go camping . AHHH the sweet life of a salmon biologist!!!

really? that is so cool...lucky you
  • BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    Options
    I am retired. I worked 18 years at Mervyns 1988-2006.....and I worked 10 years at a Cemetery as the superintendent.......1976-1986 Before that I was a wife and mother..:flowerforyou:
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I think they are crazy!

Kids are not for me. When I think about having kids... my mind immediately thinks 'stretch marks.'

Don't know how some people do it, but they do. It's just not for me.

man I love that kind of honesty

Wow! "To each his own." The stretch marks these boys gave me are the LEAST of my toubles. My cute/littlest booger is practicing for the Opera, I tell ya. I worked for 7 years teaching children and got a Bachelor's in Education. My job is to raise up some good men. God knows there aren't enough of them in the world. Their Daddy and Grandpa just happen to be two of the best!:heart:
  • claireashby
    Options
    im a student - student nurse

and a mum does that count? lol

i do 26 1/2 hours at uni and i usually work 16 hours on top of that too (but no hours at the minute) and i have 2 kiddywinks aged 8 and 4
  • running4myhealth
    Options
    I think they are crazy!

Kids are not for me. When I think about having kids... my mind immediately thinks 'stretch marks.'

Don't know how some people do it, but they do. It's just not for me.

man I love that kind of honesty

Wow! "To each his own." The stretch marks these boys gave me are the LEAST of my toubles. My cute/littlest booger is practicing for the Opera, I tell ya. I worked for 7 years teaching children and got a Bachelor's in Education. My job is to raise up some good men. God knows there aren't enough of them in the world. Their Daddy and Grandpa just happen to be two of the best!:heart:

I honestly think I'm too selfish to have kids.

There aren't enough good men in the world - I agree. The good ones are married or gay. Well, maybe not all the good ones... but you know what I mean.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    [There aren't enough good men in the world - I agree. The good ones are married or gay. Well, maybe not all the good ones... but you know what I mean.

you are confusing me with all these picture changes,
    sign me
    neither married nor gay
    LOL
  • crosstitcher0563
    Options
    Back to topic....I sell Lawnmowers! Toro - premium product best there is!

I heard Briggs and Stratton is the best... we sell them engines :happy: :tongue: :wink:

I heard Honda was top of the line!:tongue: Vonda has a HONDA:laugh:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I honestly think I'm too selfish to have kids.

I applaud you for knowing yourself so well! Ack, that sounds sarcastic, damn internet. It isn't sarcastic, I'm quite serious. Too many people who shouldn't have children try anyway because of all the outside pressure and people saying 'How could you not want children!' It isn't for everybody, and its nice to see people realize that. :bigsmile:

As for me - I am a full time grad student (Entertainment Business), a part time producer's assistant and film festival coordinator and a mommy to a 16 month old. My jobs are great. :bigsmile: :smooched:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    wow everyone has such interesting jobs!!!

Well I'm a single mom of 3 and im a child care provider ... run a daycare out of my home and i have 8 daycare kids .....:bigsmile:

wow spelling errors.. i had to change them i dont want to look uneducated lol
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I'm a property claims adjuster....hence, the reason that I haven't been around lately
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    haha It is way more enjoyable than being an Enginerd for a diesel engine manufacturer...

:laugh: Ok, never heard the Enginerd title before, TOTALLY going to steal that one. I myself am currently a Household 6,,,,,fellow military wives back me up here. Sure am glad I took all those student loans out...

since you are doing your duty (behind the scenes) you may borrow Enginerd when ever you want :wink:

FC:heart: where have you been? I have not gotten a PM from you in a while... I am missing the friendly banter that we used to have... :indifferent: :brokenheart:
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I'm in a call center and all our phones went down. Nothing productive is getting done. :laugh:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    I am everyones on MFP personal comedy engineering consultant...

aka court jester... as appointed by FC:heart:

So, so true.

You ( HiandTri aka Trouble2) and Max's MFP posts .... always unpredictably funny. MFP wouldn't be the same without you guys and other funny posters.

:happy: 12by311 mentioned teaching volleyball. Pls give me tips on how to hit the overhand serve. :ohwell: I can't hit it for beans. Always dump it into the net!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry: :cry:

What do I do?

Safety Inspector at Sector 7G at our local Nuclear Power Plant, can only tell you the city, not the state.

:wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JMez
    JMez Posts: 18
    Options
    I am a full time bank teller...so I get to count everyone else's money and keep NONE of it! I am going to school to be a Medical Assistant and thinking of going on to Nursing. I am also older than most of my teachers....LOL But, loving every minute of it.151289.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    wow everyone has such interesting jobs!!!

Well I'm a single mom of 3 and im a child care provider ... run a daycare out of my home and i have 8 daycare kids .....:bigsmile:

wow spelling errors.. i had to change them i dont want to look uneducated lol
    Well I got ya way beat on this Jackie Bean! I do nothing, yup absolutely NOTHING..you heard me. My fulltime job at the moment is ME:flowerforyou:

I deal with depression alot so have been unable to work because of that...I was very very fortunate to be given a gym scholarship so that's what my job is now getting healthy again & dealing with all the tears that come along the way:blushing: :noway:

FC:heart:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I am a Spanglish teacher I teach high school Spanish but they speak Spanglish:laugh:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    LOL you're so funny Amy

I wish I remembered more of my high school spanish- I passed the AP test and everything but

you use it or you lose it! :laugh: :laugh:
  • drey232
    Options
    I am a fire claims represenitive for an insurance company. Basically someone has problems with their home and I go see if we can pay for them!
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Army -- Medical Operations/Administration