Will you ever get used to healthy eating?

Options
Hi, I’ve been having intense junk food cravings lately and it’s scaring me because this is my last attempt to lose weight and it’s only been 15 days and I’m already thinking of eating back the unhealthy foods. I want healthy eating to be the only thing I talk about or I want it as my habit . I wonder how long will it take for me to sustain the healthy eating . I hope something triggers me into not giving up until I shed atleast 30kg (my ideal weight loss will be 60kg)

Replies

• Teabythesea_
    Teabythesea_ Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    My view on “healthy foods “ are anything that’s involve less calories aka vegetables and unseasoned steamed this and that kinda food . What I consider unhealthy is that pizza , mcd , Kfc and lots of carbs. Before I jumped into this diet I could eat 2 box of regular dominos pizza in one seating . I’m really afraid of going back to even trying pizza cause I know it’s going to be hard for me to control .

Low calorie =/= healthy. You can have low calorie foods that lack nutritional value and high calorie foods that do not. It seems like what you perceive as healthy and unhealthy is what's setting you up for failure. Healthy isn't just unseasoned, steamed food and carbs aren't the devil they're made out to be. Instead of going out and buying dominoes, get a single serve pizza from the freezer section of the grocery store and when you have a craving eat that. When you want carbs, eat them, but try to focus on sources of complex carbs.