Foods You Wish They Would Bring Back?

Replies

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    That ice cream cone cereal was the best! I remember being a young kid and being so fascinated by the shapes lol. I was easy to amuse then.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    The turkey sausage flatbread from Dunkin Donuts. It was my favorite lowish calorie option, and the wrap itself was delicious. They only took it out a few months back.

Cheesecake Factory's crab hash for brunch too. I was so bummed when I finally went back after 5 years and they had taken it off the menu.

Cheesecake Factory's Oreo Cheesecake was much better before they changed the recipe to "brand" it several years ago. It's a lot of mousse and whipped cream now. Used to just be cheesecake with Oreo crust and whole Oreos baked into it. So good.
  • KipDrordy
    KipDrordy Posts: 169 Member
    I have two:

Wasabi and Soy Triscuits. May still be sold but not at the two stores near me. I loved them.

The other is Wow Doritos. That whole blow up about anal leakage was very exaggerated. They had all the flavor and texture of normal Doritos but at only 70 calories per ounce.
  • suziecue25
    suziecue25 Posts: 289 Member
    George Pinch's Belgian Buns...simply to die for!! since this local master baker died we have to make do with Greggs Bakery...good, but just not the same :'(
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    3D Doritos
    Snapple Elements drinks (lawd, were those my thing back in the day...)
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    whitpauly wrote: »
    Wow they even had orange juice flavored cereal too.
    mdp6b59k52dm.jpeg
    vba0c8mjk47r.jpeg

s1oxa1zl0gnz.jpeg
    g5krelbp3hai.jpeg

Oh my gosh I completely forgot about Nerds cereal! My dad used to freak out cuz it would stain our plastic bowls bad haha! I also ate Pacman cereal around that same time,wow what a blast from the past!

omg I used to eat the pacman and the smurfs cereal as well as strawberry shortcake cereal. the ET and mr t kind kind of tasted nasty lol
  • Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    w7dfuudke38y.jpg
  • purple4sure05
    purple4sure05 Posts: 287 Member
    Gatorade used to have chocolate energy bars that were soooooo good. Also the fries at burger king that you would shake in artificial powdered cheese.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Gatorade used to have chocolate energy bars that were soooooo good. Also the fries at burger king that you would shake in artificial powdered cheese.

Are you talking about these bars?

https://www.gatorade.com/products/bars-and-chews/whey-protein-bar-chocolate-chip-20g-protein-12-pack

I still see these in some Walmarts.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited January 2019
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Wow brand potato chips :) I know they caused problems for some, but the sour cream cheddar were really good!
  • GoodLardy
    GoodLardy Posts: 163 Member
    edited January 2019
    I miss McDonald’s chicken fajitas and taco johns chicken festiva salad with this yummy bacon dressing.

And o Boise potato chips. Don’t know how to spell it.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited January 2019
    GoodLardy wrote: »
    I miss McDonald’s chicken fajitas and taco johns chicken festiva salad with this yummy bacon dressing.

And o Boise potato chips. Don’t know how to spell it.

Oh yes, I remember those fajitas! I worked there in high school--1998 to be exact--when they had them. They were tasty! On the topic of McDonald's...I also remember the salad shakers from around that time. The salad shakers were cool but very impractical. I actually miss their big cesar salad they had up until a year or two ago.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    On Instagram saw that some Grocery Outlets may have the Planters Cheez Balls.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member

They had a sale on amazon a few weeks ago 12 cans for 10 bucks!
  • tamazinegrace
    tamazinegrace Posts: 25 Member
    Turkey twizzlers! Damn you Jamie Oliver 🤣 if you're from the UK, you know ;)
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member

They had a sale on amazon a few weeks ago 12 cans for 10 bucks!

You know, there's a product out now that reminds me so much of those - Shrewd Foods has a protein-packed cheese-flavored snack. They're actually not bad, but probably much more expensive!