Options
2»

Replies

• frameloss
    frameloss Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    leiflung wrote: »
    frameloss wrote: »
    If your goal by eating coconut oil is to be full then why don't you eat actual food... maybe I'm missing something here.

Hi, I tend to stress eat. So am trying to prevent that because when I’m full, I tend to not stress eat as much. I’m guessing my fat consumption was not high enough. After 10 yeArs of being within my goal range... I put on 10 pounds last yeAr that I am having trouble with.

Are you doing anything to manage the stress? If eating is your coping mechanism, have you replaced in or are you only trying to remove it?

Yep, yiou are right! I probably need to work on mindful habits to reduce stress! I have been walking at lunch during work, which had helped a little. Ty for reminder!
  • Raegold
    Raegold Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I tried that too, when the trend first started. It didn't work for me either and it didn't help my hunger. I definitely agree with others, to try different breakfasts- try higher fat, or higher protein, etc. Honestly, when I'm losing weight, I'm hungry all the time. It just is what it is, and it's how my body is. Even when I know my calories aren't unrealistic and I'm getting the right nutrients, my body is set to be hungry basically unless I'm overeating. So I know it's frustrating.