If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I have a huge bag of gummy bears in my car. I bought them this morning because I'm maxing out deadlifts this afternoon at the gym and may need the quick carbs. They're calling me from my car.

wkhwb5e3wbm0.jpg
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I have a huge bag of gummy bears in my car. I bought them this morning because I'm maxing out deadlifts this afternoon at the gym and may need the quick carbs. They're calling me from my car.

wkhwb5e3wbm0.jpg

Those are truly the BEST gummi bears I've ever had. We order 5-pound bags directly from Albanese. I'm a gummi snob so these are the only ones I'll eat now.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,601 Member
    Options
    besmith11 wrote: »
    My grandma's chicken fried steak with loaded mashed potatoes and brown gravy. After that, all of the food because I'm hangry.

8o236ghtvhp1.jpg

Is that a cornbread muffin? Because...just give me all the cornbread muffins.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,601 Member
    Options
    OneRatGirl wrote: »
    I could go for KFC or McDonalds right now. With a large chocolate shake. And mozzarella sticks.

Basically a thousand calories, almost no actual nutrition.

Dairy in the shake. Protein in the mozzarella sticks.

Amateur. :p
  • besmith11
    besmith11 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    besmith11 wrote: »
    My grandma's chicken fried steak with loaded mashed potatoes and brown gravy. After that, all of the food because I'm hangry.

8o236ghtvhp1.jpg

Is that a cornbread muffin? Because...just give me all the cornbread muffins.

Why yes, it is. I also am in the mood for a pan of those as well.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Pretty sure I can smell Poncho's (Our local 24 hour mexican joint) wafting through the office... Lunch is in 15 minutes. Gaaaaah! (Maybe I'll quit posting food Pr0n after I eat? ;) )
    348s.jpg

Is that a chimichanga?!? :o
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I can smell Poncho's (Our local 24 hour mexican joint) wafting through the office... Lunch is in 15 minutes. Gaaaaah! (Maybe I'll quit posting food Pr0n after I eat? ;) )
    348s.jpg

Yes. And they are amazing. Pretty much everything there is amazing.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    348s.jpg

I luuurrrvve a chimichanga! My fav Mexican restaurant does mini-chimis, four little chicken chimis covered in melty, melty cheese. It's my favorite dish there.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options
    348s.jpg

I luuurrrvve a chimichanga! My fav Mexican restaurant does mini-chimis, four little chicken chimis covered in melty, melty cheese. It's my favorite dish there.

:o
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    IT'S NATIONAL PEANUT BUTTER DAY?!?!?

I want waffles with peanut butter, maple syrup and raspberries on top.
  • Crafty_camper123
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I did not know that was a thing! I just so happened to have Peanut Butter & Nutella tortilla roll ups for breakfast too! Winning! :lol:

Edit for pics:
    I had these:
    peanut-butter-nutella-pinwheels-1.jpg

But Google pulled up these first and they look WAY better!
    nutella-peanut-butter-cream-cheese-roll-ups-sprinkled-with-cinnamon-sugar-title.jpg
  • AmyC2288
    AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Wait it's National Peanut Butter Day?! I actually picked up one of these at Target today and had it with my lunch! Kind of out of character for me to do but now it all makes sense! :smirk:

3xtrfjsfrpty.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    AmyC2288 wrote: »
    Wait it's National Peanut Butter Day?! I actually picked up one of these at Target today and had it with my lunch! Kind of out of character for me to do but now it all makes sense! :smirk:

3xtrfjsfrpty.jpg

Oh, how I love those!
  • AmyC2288
    AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member
    Options

3xtrfjsfrpty.jpg

Oh, how I love those!

It was my first time trying and I was not disappointed!! :yum:
  • Dansfightforlife
    Dansfightforlife Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Do I have to pick just one thing? On cheat days nothing has calories right?
  • quiksylver296
    Options

3xtrfjsfrpty.jpg

Well, the store I went to didn’t have those, so I got this (and made it fit into my day)!

• quiksylver296
    Options
    q6oe4lt9o17c.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    You guys make me want a whole one of these nuc0f4n89w9s.jpeg
    Still kicking myself for not buying the two I found at target after Christmas sale for 70 percent off 😭