What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• ginagurl79
    ginagurl79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I feel like when I join these things/ their is cliques & never know how to “fit in”
    ginagurl79 wrote: »
    I hate being the new girl

Me too, sister

• ginagurl79
    Options

Me too, sister
    I feel like when I join these things/ their is cliques & never know how to “fit in”

Me too, sister

You just have to elbow and nudge your way into conversations like I just did.

Game on! Join me @Fix_It_Feenix we can be cool 😎
  • ginagurl79
    Options

Me too, sister

Me too, sister

You just have to elbow and nudge your way into conversations like I just did.

I GIF'd my way in..

In❤️🧡💚💚💜🖤 with that!!!! I can do that too yay!
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options

Me too, sister

It's nice to see new faces in here. I know it can be intimidating at first, probably because alot of members have been here a long time and alot of them know eachother. If you stick around and start learning about everyone's personalities and sense of humor i'm sure you won't think like you do now. Welcome to the crazy train :)
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    I read the word clique on this thread and now I have the song "Clique" by Big Sean in my head lol I guess I'm very impressionable!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Me too, sister

It's nice to see new faces in here. I know it can be intimidating at first, probably because alot of members have been here a long time and alot of them know eachother. If you stick around and start learning about everyone's personalities and sense of humor i'm sure you won't think like you do now. Welcome to the crazy train :)

Agreed. I once felt the same way but now some of these people are my favorite people and the rest are fun to interact/joke with often.
  • ginagurl79
    Options
    Sorry @Tankiscool lol

@The_Devil_in_Miss_Jones I actually like this group- the sarcasm, and etc...I actually fit in more than u know.
  • ginagurl79
    Options
    @SurfyFoFurfy how do u do the gifs? I learned the pix and stuff- but I see people do gifs and I don’t know how- can u tell me? Also on my profile how do I post pix? It only lets me write word post? Tx tia!
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    I read the word clique on this thread and now I have the song "Clique" by Big Sean in my head lol I guess I'm very impressionable!

116gdeh6ay99.gif

gk9s8k5aemsa.gif
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Sorry @Tankiscool lol

@The_Devil_in_Miss_Jones I actually like this group- the sarcasm, and etc...I actually fit in more than u know.

No need to be sorry lol it was on my mind xD
  • ginagurl79
    Options
    @SurfyFoFurfy how do u do the gifs? I learned the pix and stuff- but I see people do gifs and I don’t know how- can u tell me? Also on my profile how do I post pix? It only lets me write word post? Tx tia!

Post a gif the same way as you post a photograph. Are you on the app or desktop? I am working on my laptop currently..there's an icon of a landscape oui.

I am in my phone - app. (You have to actually find the url for gifs?)