What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    kace_kay wrote: »
    I'm going to start answering my phone with just my last name... No hello or anything else, just "[deleted]"...

The senior where I'm going to be working answered his phone like this when I called him the other day.... It sounded so cool, I'm stealing it lol

You're over-sharing, J! I have too much info to stalk you with.

I know you're right... I should be smarter than that ❤️

It's not like I'd be hard for you to find 😂, not that I'd mind 😏

You might mind if other people find you, as this is the open internet.

The tone of this warning completely changes if I picture you rubbing your hands together while saying it

qr4xugyc1n2e.gif
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,879 Member
    Options
    Falafel is love.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start answering my phone with just my last name... No hello or anything else, just "[deleted]"...

The senior where I'm going to be working answered his phone like this when I called him the other day.... It sounded so cool, I'm stealing it lol

I'm near your town almost weekly, ya know
    giphy.gif

I sometimes wonder if you could be near by honestly... I mean, you can't really get to the major metro area without driving through...

Just knock and pretend you're selling Bibles and I'll claim I'm converting to mormanism 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Wings and Superbowl foods
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

giphy.gif

I sometimes wonder if you could be near by honestly... I mean, you can't really get to the major metro area without driving through...

Just knock and pretend you're selling Bibles and I'll claim I'm converting to mormanism 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

We go to Pleasanton/Livermore on the reg, one day we'll run into each other! Haha if your wife treats Mormons who knock on the door late at night like I do, I'll probably leave crying.

Ever go to the Regal theater?
    I'm like 2 blocks lol
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I had a dream that it was my wedding night and @tinkerhellraiser kept calling and asking for updates

@caco_ethes real talk: did i try to sing u a song?

No, unfortunately

But you did laugh every time i told you i needed to go until I finally just had to hang up
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Reunion FEVER 2020 - mother's students have invited her and her 3 ( despite us all being alumni) . Diamond Jubilee. Time to crank EVERYTHING into high gear.
    Gotta be FLOSSIN'
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

giphy.gif

We go to Pleasanton/Livermore on the reg, one day we'll run into each other! Haha if your wife treats Mormons who knock on the door late at night like I do, I'll probably leave crying.

I'm like 2 blocks lol

Not yet but we pass it every time! It's a small world!

Ever been through Hayward 🤷🏽‍♂️...
    You'd know, taco truck on every corner and old cars playing oldies on Sunday lol...

Although it's changed, areas gotten pretty bad...
    You'll need a guide 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

giphy.gif

I'm like 2 blocks lol

*taking notes for future stalking purposes...................................

th?id=OGC.6ed403d95516f9209e21dcd3d7f4d496&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3oEjHKvjqt5pssL99C%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=y8KdwloHxjrLdhgsmRidmQ
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

giphy.gif

I'm like 2 blocks lol

*taking notes for future stalking purposes...................................

th?id=OGC.6ed403d95516f9209e21dcd3d7f4d496&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3oEjHKvjqt5pssL99C%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=y8KdwloHxjrLdhgsmRidmQ

that gif haaha

It blows my mind that even with an entire planet between us... Somehow, through the miracle of technology, you and I could have this interaction...

Two completely different lives and people that would have no clue of the others existence...

Kinda makes you feel like, somehow... We were meant to be 😘😂
  • ginagurl79
    ginagurl79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I hate being the new girl