CHALLENGE OF THE LIVING DEAD - PART 2 [CLOSED GROUP]

Options

Replies

• babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Another quick clarification....40 airplane poses daily, right? or is that for the whole week?
  • Hthfamily
    Hthfamily Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    This looks great!!!!
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    25 miles will be tough oh well day off tomorrow lets see how far i can go. The challenge is alive & kicking do glad it survived :)
  • xcountryguy
    xcountryguy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Nifty, looks like I'm in. Fortunately I have my new treadmill which I've been breaking in plus I built a table to use my laptop on it. Internet + walking = fitness :p

So to 100% the walking you need to walk 25 miles between Sunday August 21 and Sunday August 28?
    And to 100% the airplane poses you need to do 40 in a week?
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Options
    Sooooo excited with all the activity on these boards already :love: You're excitement fuels our fire!

To clarify some questions that have come up...

The challenges will always be posted on Sundays by Midnite EST. This way everyone is fresh for Monday morning. The challenges run from Monday-Sunday. Sunday you will give your final numbers to your captain.

To get 100% of the distance challenge....you're looking at 25 Miles this week.
    To get 100% of the Airplane Poses...you're looking at 40 this week.
    REMEMBER IF YOU CAN DO MORE...PLEASE DO....ANYTHING OVER BOOSTS YOUR TEAMS SCORE!

The distance challenge is about miles....so yes...elliptical counts as well....(we just didnt include swimming since we are on a dirt road trying to get to the bunker...hahaa).

We wanted to be sure it was a challenge, yet attainable...not knowing everyone's fitness level. So these are the baseline numbers...simply do as much as you can! Challenge yourself! That is certainly the reason for us all getting together!!

See You Soon! :heart:
    MAKINMOVES & ATHENAWHO
  • agreenmess
    Options
    Dont know how else to keep up with this bar putting a mesage down lol, so glad i dont need to do the spreedsheet as havent been able to get into it for the last couple of weeks,

Looking forward to getting some miles in :)

Nessy x
  • Hthfamily
    Hthfamily Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    5.64 miles done by treadmill and bike.
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    SO excited for this group! Looks like its going to be a nice evening. gonna try to get as many miles in as possible tonight and tomorrow before the rain on thursday and the weekend. otherwise ill be walking around the mall! haha

GO TEAM RANGED!
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    @sweetpeagrl you make me smile, habe a funny mental pic of you running circuits around the mall. I can just see you getting evicted by the security :)
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Sooooo excited with all the activity on these boards already :love: You're excitement fuels our fire!

To clarify some questions that have come up...

The challenges will always be posted on Sundays by Midnite EST. This way everyone is fresh for Monday morning. The challenges run from Monday-Sunday. Sunday you will give your final numbers to your captain.

To get 100% of the distance challenge....you're looking at 25 Miles this week.
    To get 100% of the Airplane Poses...you're looking at 40 this week.
    REMEMBER IF YOU CAN DO MORE...PLEASE DO....ANYTHING OVER BOOSTS YOUR TEAMS SCORE!

The distance challenge is about miles....so yes...elliptical counts as well....(we just didnt include swimming since we are on a dirt road trying to get to the bunker...hahaa).

We wanted to be sure it was a challenge, yet attainable...not knowing everyone's fitness level. So these are the baseline numbers...simply do as much as you can! Challenge yourself! That is certainly the reason for us all getting together!!

See You Soon! :heart:
    MAKINMOVES & ATHENAWHO

Thanks for leading this challenge! :flowerforyou:

Are we allowed to count StairMaster Miles?
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    @sweetpeagrl you make me smile, habe a funny mental pic of you running circuits around the mall. I can just see you getting evicted by the security :)

they wouldnt be able to catch me! haha. hopefully it doesnt resort to me walking around the mall. cause that leads to me spending money. lol. if you go early in the morning though, you can always see the old couples 'quick' walking around like a dozen times. ha. they are cute though. i feel like i wouldnt look as cute in a track suit speed walking through the mall. ..just sayin.. :laugh:
  • Where I am means that I am ahead of EST time, So for me I'll be working Tuesday - Monday to keep in time with you guys..Is it possible for there to be a reminder for when we need to send in weigh ins/ etc?
  • MakinMoves
    Options
    Where I am means that I am ahead of EST time, So for me I'll be working Tuesday - Monday to keep in time with you guys..Is it possible for there to be a reminder for when we need to send in weigh ins/ etc?

Absolutely! We'll be keeping these threads active...and the captains will certainly be reminding you to send your results!
  • MakinMoves
    Options

Thanks for leading this challenge! :flowerforyou:

Are we allowed to count StairMaster Miles?

YES! The challenge this week is to make it to the 'bunker'...so ANY MILES count (except swimming...because the bunker isn't in the water hahaha)
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
    thanks for all this rikki and stef (hope i got your name right!)
    no more spreed sheets???
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Edited because i realised my question was stupid.
  • MakinMoves
    Options
    thanks for all this rikki and stef (hope i got your name right!)
    no more spreed sheets???

Names...correct...
    No Spreadsheets...also correct!

We will be posting our results right on the thread here. I will be compiling for Team Ranged....and passing all the info to ATHENAWHO (rikki) for calculating! She will be compiling for Team Explosives.
  • MakinMoves
    Options

Hee Hee...you make me laff Babydull....but if there IS anything you need...we're here to help!!! :heart:
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options

Hee Hee...you make me laff Babydull....but if there IS anything you need...we're here to help!!! :heart:
    Will do! And I'll think it through before asking.
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    bump so glad this is back up and running, just wish i wasn't a day behind...