Less than 3

Replies

• RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Well done squeezing in all those WOD.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Well done squeezing in all those WOD.

Thank you, I was hoping someone would notice my increasingly expansive vocab
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Oh and I definitely use it sarcastically

Dang it.
  • caco_ethes
    kam26001 wrote: »
    If I ever do use it, sadly it's to mock the person :ohwell:. Like, "Haha. You really think I give a *kitten* about your lifelong phobia of clowns.... here, have a few of the sparkly hearts... I got stuff to do."

In fact, I'm the type to send a clown emoji to that person 3 months later at 2 in the morning. I'll sleep damn good, too.

Man, I actually legit love you <3<3
  • caco_ethes
    Sort of to answer @iMago 's question, (was that in this thread?) I can't imagine conveying anything really serious with an emoji. My emojis are 100% tomfoolery, except the smirk one which is my actual face at all times.

If I like someone, whether romantically or just on a friend level, I'm definitely going to be insulting, probably call them affectionate insulting names, tell them they're the worst (because they are), glom onto their posts and interact with them in the forums, swoon when they ignore me a little, and probably tell them i hate them when they reciprocate all these mean things. because I'm in 3rd grade apparently
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Sort of to answer @iMago 's question, (was that in this thread?) I can't imagine conveying anything really serious with an emoji. My emojis are 100% tomfoolery, except the smirk one which is my actual face at all times.

If I like someone, whether romantically or just on a friend level, I'm definitely going to be insulting, probably call them affectionate insulting names, tell them they're the worst (because they are), glom onto their posts and interact with them in the forums, swoon when they ignore me a little, and probably tell them i hate them when they reciprocate all these mean things. because I'm in 3rd grade apparently

well yeah if she doesn't say "i hate u" pretty regularly then i know i ain't the one.
    and i actually love the smirk emoji as a response its the only time i know 100% sure i'm doing something right.
  • caco_ethes
    iMago wrote: »

well yeah if she doesn't say "i hate u" pretty regularly then i know i ain't the one.
    and i actually love the smirk emoji as a response its the only time i know 100% sure i'm doing something right.

so that puts you roughly one grade ahead of me
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Mostly when I talk about you @caco_ethes
  • caco_ethes

pfft we both know which one of us you actually <3
  • CaptainFantastic01

pfft we both know which one of us you actually <3

The answer is both, come see me some time
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    9/10 times I use it in response to animal pics.
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    9/10 times I use it in response to animal pics.

Misread this as anal. Maybe I need to slow down. :smirk:
    I use the squid emoji for that.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    I kinda use it like a hug that can be seen.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    DickVernon wrote: »
    OP too long

😂😂😂
  • caco_ethes
    OP too long

I hate you ❤️
  • caco_ethes
    OP too long

I hate you ❤️

well from what i learned today "i hate u" means u love him but the <3 means you're being sarcastic

In this case the heart is ironic because I really do hate him. Also the heart is a reference to the idea we should slap a heart on every post. Bam!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    OP too long

I hate you ❤️

well from what i learned today "i hate u" means u love him but the <3 means you're being sarcastic

A double negative ❤️

What about two positives and one neutral party ❤️