40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Options

Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    Brute Force Operator Series Alpha 5!!! 55#. 23:01. That was rough.
    Got the Fitbit working.
  • BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Wednesday: P90X3 Yoga X and 6-mile run
    Thursday: P90X3 The Challenge, and 36 holes of disc golf
  • d3e4
    d3e4 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah where do I sign up?
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Brute Force Operator Series: Alpha 6! Another tough one. 55#. 26:19. Had a bit of a time with the overhead squats. Balance...and I kept hitting my head with the bag.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!

Finished the Arnold Smash, 21 of 25 workouts done for the month...measurements this morning were promising...but now it's time to turn an eye to slimming up!!!
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    Brute Force Operator Series: Alpha 6! Another tough one. 55#. 26:19. Had a bit of a time with the overhead squats. Balance...and I kept hitting my head with the bag.

I had to find out what you are doing. Wow! Brute Force looks amazing...brutal...but amazing!
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    Friday: P90X3 Dynamix and a crazy interval run. I ran my favorite Disc Golf Course, sprinting from tee to basket and then recovering to the next tee. The intervals are short and I wasn't as careful about my speed as I should have been. My usual goal interval pace is about an 8 minute mile. I was hitting 6:30 to 7 minute mile pace. I didn't know I had it in me! Let alone on grass and through the woods. It was hard, but fun. I'll probably do it again, but twice. The course is only 2 miles long.

And of course, I stayed and played a round, lol!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    BettyM1017 wrote: »
    gam3rguy wrote: »

I had to find out what you are doing. Wow! Brute Force looks amazing...brutal...but amazing!

Brutal is a good word for it. LOL!
    I got the program half off for Black Friday ($20)! It didn’t launch until January 11th though. I’m part of the pilot group on Facebook run by the guy who wrote the program. He’s already talking about “bravo”, “Charlie” and “Delta” expansions.
    7gu8sjtg8gfr.png
    jqjt8ys8yrvs.png

• gam3rguy
    edited February 2019
    Options
    22 minute hard corps cold start.
    Brute Force Operator Series Alpha 7! Done!! 55#. 21:00. Took my good sweet granny time with the get ups. Focused on doing them right. Didn’t feel weak on either side. MAY have done a few extra reps...I MAY have lost count a couple times.
  • 2_FitNFab
    2_FitNFab Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    40+ here looking to add more supportive friends with open diaries.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Back"=Done! just because!
  • 3furballs
    3furballs Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back into kickboxing on the heavy bag, did a double class today. Between Christmas, some personal struggles at home and vacation I haven't gone as much as I usually have for years. Stress actually put me at 133.4lbs just before we left for vacation and weirdly I'm happy to be at 135lb now.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Build: Chest/Tris"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Brute Force Operator Series Alpha 8 Done! Glute and calf burners!!!
    55#...12:36!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    22 minute hard corps. Cold start.
    Brute Force Operator Series Alpha 9! 55#. 16:44!
    Is it weird that back (for a change) squats felt ALMOST like a recovery move?
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    22 minute hard corps cold start.
    Brute Force Operator Series Alpha 10! 55#. 17:50. Done! Forget what I said yesterday about back squats being an almost recovery move. Had 80 today. It wasn’t a recovery move.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Build: Back/Bis"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Brute Force Operator Series Alpha 11. Done. 55#. Had to slow down the swing squats to maintain my balance.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Build: Shoulders"=Done!