Does anyone have any weight loss tips and fat loss tips for me please?

Options
Hi I’ve lost over 40 kg and I’m trying to lose at least 15 kgs - 30kgs. I usually do a 7.9 km brisk walk that takes 90-100 minutes (1.5hours) 3-7 days per week. Does anyone have any weight loss tips and fat loss tips for me? I’d love to hear. I’m 175 cm tall and I weigh 84.9 kgs today so I’m still overweight but looking to get to 56-76kg which is a healthy bmi for me. Thank you

Replies

• Teabythesea_
    Teabythesea_ Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    What kind of tips are you looking for? You've already lost a great deal of weight so its seems you're doing things right. I'd suggest continue what you're doing. As you get closer to your goal weight progress will slow down, in which case you will need to pay extra attention to your logging (use a scale if you dont already) and be patient. Congratulations on your loss thus far! :)
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    recalibrate your daily calories at current weight
    reward yourself with new clothes that fit tight
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Burn more than you eat
    Track everything
  • frankzee1
    frankzee1 Posts: 23 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Look both ways before crossing the street.

Just kidding. Eat at a deficit. Move more.
  • ashleygroizard
    ashleygroizard Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Fflpnari wrote: »
    Burn more than you eat
    Track everything

My fitness pal recommended I eat 1400 calories a day what do you suggest I can do and for how long that burns 1400 calories?
  • ashleygroizard
    Options
    What kind of tips are you looking for? You've already lost a great deal of weight so its seems you're doing things right. I'd suggest continue what you're doing. As you get closer to your goal weight progress will slow down, in which case you will need to pay extra attention to your logging (use a scale if you dont already) and be patient. Congratulations on your loss thus far! :)
    Any tips you’d like to share. This weight loss journey of mine is taking a very long time. I lost 20 kg in three years from 2015 then I really started trying hard to lose weight last year 2018 and I lost 19 kg since the beginning of last year up until now. I’m still overweight but nowhere near as big as I was. I’m 9 kg away from a healthy bmi and 28 kg away from where I’d love to be at the lowest healthy bmi that’s recommended for me. But I did let myself get massive so it’s understandable that it’s taking so long to lose it all. I didn’t gain the weight overnight it took years. I’m Trying to get back to 57 kg like I was from 20- 24 but it seems impossible. I’ve just started logging what I eat on my fitness pal after joining three days ago and I’ve actually been under the daily kilojoules each day what’s recommended for me to eat and drink. Do you know If I eat the recommended kilojoules my fitness pal recommends will I lose weight from following what I should be eating each day by diet alone? And also with eating the recommended kilojoules each day and doing from 270 - 630 minutes of walking each week will that help me lose weight quicker? You are right I have to be patient and my fiancé also has told me to have patience. Thank you for your kind comment I appreciate it
  • ashleygroizard
    Options
    hroderick wrote: »
    recalibrate your daily calories at current weight
    reward yourself with new clothes that fit tight
    That’s a good idea thanks. I’ve gone from a size 20 to a size 12. I definitely need some new clothes that fit properly. Some of my clothes are huge now.
  • ashleygroizard
    Options
    frankzee1 wrote: »
    Look both ways before crossing the street.

Just kidding. Eat at a deficit. Move more.

Thanks for comment.
  • LovelySavannah
    LovelySavannah Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    What kind of tips would you like? It sounds like you've been doing great so far 😊
  • ashleygroizard
    Options
    What kind of tips would you like? It sounds like you've been doing great so far 😊

I did something stupid and starved myself for three days straight and then was told of a health professional we need food to survive. I thought I could live off water and coffee. I was wrong. So over the last few days I’ve gained the weight back plus more then what I started with before I starved myself because I started eating again. Will I start losing weight again or will I just keep going up in weight now? I’m eating less then the recommended kilojoules my fitness pal gave me but only because I’m not that hungry. I’ve been drinking lots of water and two cups of coffee a day. I eat two meals a day.