New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member
    Dove-Chocolate-jumps-on-flavor-bandwagon-Inspired-by-latest-trends_wrbm_large.png

No idea if these are new or not. I tried the salted caramel blonde chocolate bar. I didn't like it. It reminds me of the Hershey's Gold Bar which I also didn't like. I want to try the raspberry one.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I can't wait to try the green giant protein bowls- that looks awesome
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    edited March 2019
    I’ve been wanting to try those bowls.
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    harvest-protein-bowl-italian.jpg

This was really good.

I loved the gold bars so I want to try those.

Omg @hgycta , I need one!

These were really good! I loved the vanilla. The chocolate was a bit boring. They are like SUPER SUPER nutty nature valley bars. Like a nature valley bar around ground up nuts. It was so nutty and good, yxrczjd31t14.jpeg
    bc7l859id303.jpeg
    bko46mxooksp.jpeg

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member
    I’ve been wanting to try those bowls.
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    harvest-protein-bowl-italian.jpg

This was really good.

I loved the gold bars so I want to try those.

Omg @hgycta , I need one!

These were really good! I loved the vanilla. The chocolate was a bit boring. They are like SUPER SUPER nutty nature valley bars. Like a nature valley bar around ground up nuts. It was so nutty and good, yxrczjd31t14.jpeg
    bc7l859id303.jpeg
    qjqu5y7pr54u.jpeg

I tried the Italian protein bowl and the Southwest one. I really liked both. I didn't expect to like the Italian one because of the eggplant but it was really good. I might try the other two flavors as well.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    f4hgu0rscn1w.jpg
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    f4hgu0rscn1w.jpg

Oh man, I hope this shows up in tjmaxx at some point. They keep only stocking the salted caramel and pumpkin on rotation.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Has anyone tried the YouFreshNaturals cashew butters? They have flavors like Marshmallow Crispy Treat, Maple, Frosted Animal Cookie, Fruity Pebbles, etc. Just wondering if it's worth it for the calories.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    f4hgu0rscn1w.jpg

Oh man, I hope this shows up in tjmaxx at some point. They keep only stocking the salted caramel and pumpkin on rotation.

Cannot wait to hear what it tastes like!

@skelterhelter I have been wondering the same thing. They look SO good! I've been entering every contest they have on instagram for the past few months (they have a few per week) and never won yet sadly, lol.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I’m in love.
    My favorite coffee and my new favorite creamer.
    It tastes like very sweet marshmallows, what’s not to love? Doesn’t taste artificial or weird in any way, just incredibly addicting and if you have a sweet tooth like me, be warned: it’s so hard to stop drinking it.
    I didn’t think there would be a creamer I like more than their Cinnabon flavor, but I was wrong!
    8qa39tv4cecn.jpeg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    ...Has anyone tried this??!
    I’m ADDICTED to the Shamrock Shake at McDonald’s, so I feel like I need this if it’s similar....
    gkywgcmgiqoz.png
  • Candy_Mountains
    Candy_Mountains Posts: 8 Member
    Atkins protein wafer crisps - pb chocolate and lemon...

Nom nom nom :)
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    6g34whb4pdlm.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2019
    6g34whb4pdlm.jpg

They have a contest going now to win a box of just the marshmallows :smile: . I wish I had some left from when I got that whole bag, I put them in everything, even coffee, LOL. Just delicious. Are they selling them in the box like that or is it an ad to enter the contest to win them?

I came across this today. Mini pies dipped in chocolate. The key lime looks amazing! If I ever go to NYC, I want to go to this place.

f55na6jpyyg7.png
    q9qvsuogv92c.png
    f9c5zsjweq8f.png
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    0of8epvjgg2p.jpeg
    bx9xshnk232c.png
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Also forget if I shared this or not. New protein bar from 4th and heart. Really good actually... 3ke1lkbm2eog.jpeg