New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if any of these are new, but it's the first time that they've shown up on the shelves near me:
    ubvt6i59ce23.jpg
    Pumpkin spice Terra chips
    teofa93e5cs3.jpg
    Smartfood Parmesan Garlic popcorn
    2nfvfsaiqyci.jpg
    Hershey's/Snyder's chocolate dipped and cookies n creme dipped pretzels.

Didn't get a chance to pick up any of these, as I've already got lots of snacks around, but I plan to pick up at least the pretzels at some point.

I tried the cookie & creme dipped pretzels they are pretty good! I wouldn't continue to purchase them they are 4.99 a bag (CT)and to me its not worth it.
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    gltkmlc6lrsp.jpeg
    Not that I’d get it but hey this is another flavor
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    yes how do you get free samples!

The Unicorn Bar sample came up as a promoted post on Facebook, I redeemed a free sample too for it! Hopefully it will be good, although I didn't get the cinnamon roll flavor I opted for the vanilla coated brownie or whatever the other option was :p

I need this sample! i also need to follow the pages you follow on facebook!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Sweet Fancy. That Crunchie spread will be mine.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    xxkr0scs5mkv.jpg

Ooh the Caramel spread B)
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options

Has anyone tried this Pumpkin Spice Cookie Butter?

I've not tried that one, but I did try one last year - from TJ I think. I actually threw it out. It wasn't awful, but it was no where near the taste of regular cookie butter, and I would not have bothered to eat it so no need to keep it. I should have taken it back for a refund, but oh well.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    Options
    To the people who had asked questions for my post about the sweet bites (@noreenmarie1234,@hgycta) Here are some pictures of them prepared so you can get an idea of how much you get per single serving (it’s about 5 thumb sized bites). They are super easy to
    Make only 40 seconds in the microwave I’ve seen them at Walmart but I haven’t checked other locations.
    p6p8r821y13a.jpeg
    o3tagrq5niwh.jpeg

It looks like those mini Cinnabon delight things I saw at the Dollar Tree, I wonder if they'll be carrying these soon so I won't have to buy the entire box? I'm a bit disappointed it's so small, but I'll just make a protein shake or something to make it more filling. I'm a sucker for doughy and sweet desserts x3 You rock for sharing photos!

Are you eating in bed LOL?
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    Options
    I'm not sure if any of these are new, but it's the first time that they've shown up on the shelves near me:
    ubvt6i59ce23.jpg
    Pumpkin spice Terra chips
    teofa93e5cs3.jpg
    Smartfood Parmesan Garlic popcorn
    2nfvfsaiqyci.jpg
    Hershey's/Snyder's chocolate dipped and cookies n creme dipped pretzels.

Didn't get a chance to pick up any of these, as I've already got lots of snacks around, but I plan to pick up at least the pretzels at some point.

I've had them all. The pretzels have been around for years.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    gltkmlc6lrsp.jpeg
    Not that I’d get it but hey this is another flavor

now acceptable as breakfast, right??
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

The Unicorn Bar sample came up as a promoted post on Facebook, I redeemed a free sample too for it! Hopefully it will be good, although I didn't get the cinnamon roll flavor I opted for the vanilla coated brownie or whatever the other option was :p

I actually don't even follow their page at all! Facebook uses cookies and gets information that other web pages send to them, so perhaps it's a combination of the pages I do follow, the websites I visit, and everything else taken together. Facebook is a total stalker, I'm telling you. But hey, if stalking my online browsing habits lands me freebies every once in a while so be it!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options

I actually don't even follow their page at all! Facebook uses cookies and gets information that other web pages send to them, so perhaps it's a combination of the pages I do follow, the websites I visit, and everything else taken together. Facebook is a total stalker, I'm telling you. But hey, if stalking my online browsing habits lands me freebies every once in a while so be it!

Ahh the beauty of programmatic media buying :)
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Found this earlier today. It's "sugar free" (says it has 1g carb per serving but 0g sugar) and it makes a gallon of tea.

GHPNcXi.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

I dont follow them either but facebook always pops up free samples and food contests when I go on. I don't mind if it tracks and knows me if it brings me samples lol.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Freakin' oreos...

You can now find the hot cocoa flavor and annual winter version at Target.

I can't keep up!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Freakin' oreos...

You can now find the hot cocoa flavor and annual winter version at Target.

I can't keep up!

Eh not sure how I feel about Hot Cocoa? I guess that means no Gingerbread Oreos this year. I’ll definitely buy some of the White Fudge at some point.

Holidoodle won’t be making a comeback this year.