My boyfriend is annoying.

Options

Replies

• Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Mine calls my butt a wrecking ball. This weekend, when I refused to eat something, he asked me why I wasn't eating it. I said, "Because you told me I needed to lose weight." He said, "No I didn't."

Okay, fine. Then don't call my a** a WRECKING BALL because that hurts my feelings and makes me feel fat. HOW is a wrecking ball flattering???? Ugh. Boys can be dumb.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Mine calls my butt a wrecking ball. This weekend, when I refused to eat something, he asked me why I wasn't eating it. I said, "Because you told me I needed to lose weight." He said, "No I didn't."

Okay, fine. Then don't call my a** a WRECKING BALL because that hurts my feelings and makes me feel fat. HOW is a wrecking ball flattering???? Ugh. Boys can be dumb.

i totally feel you... my hubby has called me his little linebacker before... seriously... where do they come up with this stuff and think its ok?
  • MarshallLuke
    MarshallLuke Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    "...you gotta break that son of a b**** in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco."
    - Reservoir Dogs
    :tongue:
  • cupotee
    cupotee Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    slip some alli in his drink

then take him out to Johnny Rockets for fries and a milkshake :laugh:
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Trade him in for a newer model?
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

i totally feel you... my hubby has called me his little linebacker before... seriously... where do they come up with this stuff and think its ok?

Seriously, I need to make my fortune giving charm classes to men. They seriously are dumbasses.

How do they ever snag hotties like you ladies saying dumb **** like that...
  • brattyworm
    Options

Seriously, I need to make my fortune giving charm classes to men. They seriously are dumbasses.

as long as you haven't been drinking when giving lesson... most of the time you're awesome... get some tequila in you....well....lol
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options

I think he says things like this because he thinks if he can fool me into thinking I'm not good looking, I won't leave. I tell him all the time he's lucky to have me. ;-) He better watch it though. I've got that dangerous wrecking ball a**. Might be painful for him if I swing it his way...
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    YOU GUYS!!!! Rat poison DOES make a mess. 1. He'll get bloody diarrhea, 2. He'll get bloody vomiting 3. You still have to dispose of the body!!!!

Every time he does something like this, remind him that "at some point tonight, you are going to go to sleep... and then you're mine." No specifics necessary, just change your name to Lorena Bobbit.
  • brattyworm
    Options

I think he says things like this because he thinks if he can fool me into thinking I'm not good looking, I won't leave. I tell him all the time he's lucky to have me. ;-) He better watch it though. I've got that dangerous wrecking ball a**. Might be painful for him if I swing it his way...

see now thats not right.. i happen to know mine is just kidding... and he's my best supporter on this weight loss thing... whether its a good week or not he's still there encouraging me... so i still wouldnt trade mine... we all open mouth insert foot at times.... so i let it go... just amazes me that they come up with that stuff
  • brattyworm
    Options
    YOU GUYS!!!! Rat poison DOES make a mess. 1. He'll get bloody diarrhea, 2. He'll get bloody vomiting 3. You still have to dispose of the body!!!!

Every time he does something like this, remind him that "at some point tonight, you are going to go to sleep... and then you're mine." No specifics necessary, just change your name to Lorena Bobbit.

bodies are easily disposed of in the desert..... just sayin
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I always liked the idea of chocolate chunk cookies made from ex-lax myself. Non-fatal but he'll stay busy for a while.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Super glue his Johnson to his belly and then get him excited...

Sucks having to take a leak while standing on your head...
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options

Yea, and I guess you could log all that "moderate cleaning" and "digging a hole" into your calorie burn:laugh:
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    slip some alli in his drink

the runs, lol
  • sej1990
    sej1990 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Rat Poison. No mess.

Oh, or you could pinch his dong and say "Its not THAT cold in here."

lol this is hilarious lol
  • iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    It's okay. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a spatula and beat him with it. It led to a spatula/back scratcher duel, but I won.
    Wait, a beating is a punishment?

Oh ****. I'm doing this all wrong.

Only sometimes. I have threatened guys with a smack-they get that excited look in their eyes and then I qualify it with "not a happy-joy-joy smack.... A make-you-cry-and-want-your-mommy smack". There's a difference!
  • jwerman
    jwerman Posts: 176
    Options
    You would be amazed the respect you get with a head butt. After you head butt some *kitten* ONE time, they will never f**k with you again - it is now my first response
    hit him quick, hit him hard - right between the eyes and you don't have to say anything or ask for anything - They get it
    Nice! I need to perfect this technique...I wonder if my Taekwondo instructors would approve of this as a move.....hmmmmmmm......prolly not, LOL! Good luck with the BF, you'll figure out a way to get him back...bwahhaha!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Buy a BFS!
    Bigger Fu**ing Spatula!
  • EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    Options

In all criminal rings the highest risk is the transportation... do you want to drive around with a body in the trunk? didnt think so... so anti freeze it is so u can call ambulance about a half hour after he dies...

and if u do need to dispose of a body.... desert.. anyone find him they can trace him back to ya... instead feed him to the pigs.. pigs eat bone, teeth, everything.. so all u get is a pile of poop after..