The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Checking in on this thread after a long absence. It's impossible to catch up, so I'll just say....Hello Middle Agers!
  • Clarkkent___
    Clarkkent___ Posts: 36 Member
    Yorkshire lad here ...41 🙈
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    CajunTess wrote: »
    Checking in on this thread after a long absence. It's impossible to catch up, so I'll just say....Hello Middle Agers!

Hello, and welcome back.
  • Rhiwills76
    Rhiwills76 Posts: 32 Member
    42 here,feel free to add me to
  • tuxenk
    tuxenk Posts: 4 Member
    I ride western (trail, pleasure, cow, reining). Hard to find time to do both, commit seriously to training the self and training the horse.
  • foamking4u
    foamking4u Posts: 12 Member
    46 and counting. Add me
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Puppies and toddlers. Same thing. My dog is a year old and has not significantly calmed down. Tons of inexhaustible energy. Still can’t be left alone yet. Everything goes in the mouth to be eaten. He makes me feel every second of my 48 years.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Have a wonderful Thursday peeps!
    🌞
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Hey all how's it going? Can I tell you that karma is smiling upon me today? Got an awesome parking spot at the hospital which is unheard of, won two coffee in roll up the rim, there was no traffic at all, met a sweet old man waiting for X-rays at the hospital for his broken wrist. My mom made it though her pre op assessment ok. The rain is holding off so I think I will go for an outdoor skate. Life is good!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Whoa - it's been a while since I checked in. Was away for a funeral, then just busy getting caught up once I got home. Had some major snow while we were away and then a bunch more the day after we arrived home. Finally managed a snowshoe yesterday and had to break trail for most of it. Snow up to my knees on a trail I have been doing all winter.
    Calling for more snow today...not sure we are going to get all they are calling for though, the sun is a bit too bright.

Welcome new middle agers. :)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    sdereski wrote: »
    Whoa - it's been a while since I checked in. Was away for a funeral, then just busy getting caught up once I got home. Had some major snow while we were away and then a bunch more the day after we arrived home. Finally managed a snowshoe yesterday and had to break trail for most of it. Snow up to my knees on a trail I have been doing all winter.
    Calling for more snow today...not sure we are going to get all they are calling for though, the sun is a bit too bright.

Welcome new middle agers. :)

we keep getting freeing rain warnings but all we've had are flurries. It's been quite a winter
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Hey gang, happy almost Friday. I am so excited right now. I just learned that USA Cricket has been granted membership in the International Cricket Council. This is a huge step for them. I reached out to congratulate them and to ask about cricket activities in my area. I received a response that is putting me in touch with the rep in Connecticut. New England is part of the same region so he’ll now about RI. He’s asked me to cal him over the weekend for a chat. I told them I realize I’m too old to play but want to volunteer somehow. Should be a great convo.

Makes up for a crappy week on the weight loss front.

That is great news 🙂
  • Kevin_Hassenpflug
    Kevin_Hassenpflug Posts: 70 Member
    Wanting more friends - you can add me if you like. If you even want to view my profile on Facebook - I'm only one of three Kevin Hassenpflug's out there.
  • fFinfan66
    fFinfan66 Posts: 50 Member
    Happy Friday M’agers,been sometime since last post.Hope all are achieving their goals!Enjoy your weekend,keep movin and shakin.
  • MelGaL76
    MelGaL76 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I’m 42 and feeling fine :) Hope everyone is finding the strength to stay happy and and healthy. Feel free to add me. Would love some support from people wanting the same fitness/overall health goals as I am.
    I want to lose at least 30 pounds, I haven’t been very active for the past few years but starting this January I decided to kick myself in the *kitten*, stop complaining and do something about my weight/health.
    We can do this!!
  • Nomama1
    Nomama1 Posts: 6 Member
    Add me can't wait to see the difference and get to know you
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Good morning M'agers.
    Have a great Saturday!
  • Razzle4012
    Razzle4012 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi 👋🏻