Down 308lbs, almost at goal!

Replies

• ReevesKimberlee
    ReevesKimberlee Posts: 12 Member
    Great job and so inspiring! You must feel so much better!
  • This is amazing, congratulations🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
  • DiscusTank5
    DiscusTank5 Posts: 321 Member
    Congratulations on your dedication to achieving such a worthwhile goal. You've come so far and are so inspiring!
  • PennyP312
    PennyP312 Posts: 161 Member
    You are a rockstar! Amazing job. You look beautiful!!!!!!!!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    I notice that your recent picture is without the cane. You look a lot younger--congratulations!
  • bshensley
    bshensley Posts: 2 Member
    You are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing!!!
  • dchelen
    dchelen Posts: 2 Member
    You are amazing, to have that much discipline. You're beautiful
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,638 Member
    What an inspiration you are! Only 55 pounds until your surgery! You go Girl! You can do it!
  • Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Outstanding!!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    edited February 2019
    I notice that your recent picture is without the cane. You look a lot younger--congratulations!

Unfortunately I actually have MS, I spend most of my time in a wheelchair. However sometimes when I stand for a few minutes I used to use my walking sticks, these days I use two half arm crutches. I was able to stand with only using the one on the side that you can’t see. I’m still embarrassed by them and so do everything I can to never show them in photos or have photos of me in my wheelchair. There are pics of my in my chair, but I just never publish them as I’m so embarrassed to be only 43 and in a wheelchair.

Unfortunately I actually have MS, I spend most of my time in a wheelchair. However sometimes when I stand for a few minutes I used to use my walking sticks, these days I use two half arm crutches. I was able to stand with only using the one on the side that you can’t see. I’m still embarrassed by them and so do everything I can to never show them in photos or have photos of me in my wheelchair. There are pics of my in my chair, but I just never publish them as I’m so embarrassed to be only 43 and in a wheelchair.

Your results are awesome--please don't be embarrassed. You've come far and are an inspiration, more so because of your handicap. Best wishes for reaching your goals. <3
  • ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    You are a super woman you rock
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    That is awesome. You literally look like you are your own daughter. Congrats
  • Sew3rin
    Sew3rin Posts: 115 Member
    So inspiring!
  • Sew3rin
    Sew3rin Posts: 115 Member
    Congrats!!!
  • iRyanS
    iRyanS Posts: 42 Member
    Absolutely amazing this journey is. Thank you for sharing and providing the community with an awesome success story and some motiviation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!