Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Down 308lbs, almost at goal!

124»

Replies

• Soul_GazerSoul_Gazer Posts: 3Member, Premium Member Posts: 3Member, Premium Member
    You look younger & healthier :) Congratulations on your amazing success!!
  • ninyagwaninyagwa Posts: 347Member Member Posts: 347Member Member
    Amazing work!
  • addicted2colaaddicted2cola Posts: 42Member Member Posts: 42Member Member
    That's an amazing accomplishment! Congrats!
  • pe4sandra2pe4sandra2 Posts: 39Member Member Posts: 39Member Member
    Phenomenal!
  • susannanycsusannanyc Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    You are so super mega cool! Thank you for sharing your success; I'm happy for you, and am inspired by your actions. :)
  • pkweierpkweier Posts: 226Member Member Posts: 226Member Member
    Amazing your so inspiring
  • jennifer_417jennifer_417 Posts: 11,797Member Member Posts: 11,797Member Member
  • Emi1974Emi1974 Posts: 526Member Member Posts: 526Member Member
    You look fantastic :) congratulations
    edited February 9
  • snowflake954snowflake954 Posts: 3,753Member Member Posts: 3,753Member Member
    canadjineh wrote: »
    If I were you I'd rock the crutches or wheelchair in the photos! It's proof and encouragement for others in a similar health situation that it's not ramping up our exercise that reduces fat in our bodies, it's how we choose to nourish ourselves. WTG!

I have never thought of it that way when showing them in photos. I like that idea, I really do! Thank you xx

It really does bother me sometimes when people tell me that they can’t lose any weight because they can’t/don’t have time to work out.

It’s true, because of my body, every bit of this has been done with zero exercise. It really can still be done no matter what.

There are so many new posters that come on here saying they have 100+ lbs to lose, but can't exercise and are convinced that they have to to lose weight. That's why your testimonial is gold. It gives them hope and your photos show proof that it can be done.
  • OneRatGirlOneRatGirl Posts: 87Member Member Posts: 87Member Member
    This is super inspiring to me. You've lost almost as much as I weigh, I can definitely lose my excess!

You look fantastic :)
  • Loriab901Loriab901 Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member
    You are taking charge and taking your life back. Way to go!
  • SoaringOccamySoaringOccamy Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    I am so glad you were able to do it. I have struggled with my weight all of my life and I am trying once again to make the changes I need to in order to live a little better. I was 509 at my heaviest and over the last couple of years I have gone on and off diets and gained and lost. Presently I am in the ballpark of the mid 440s. Transformations like yours give me hope. I recently cut basically all sugar out of my diet. It has been my downfall so many times in the past and I have decided enough is enough. It has done wonders for my cravings.

I hope that I can be as strong as you and stick with it. I can only imagine that you are a hero to everyone who reads your post, especially whose who are or have been where you were.

I am pulling for you and I wish you all the best as you lose those remaining lbs.
  • AnnabellaRaineAnnabellaRaine Posts: 16Member, Premium Member Posts: 16Member, Premium Member
    I am so glad you were able to do it. I have struggled with my weight all of my life and I am trying once again to make the changes I need to in order to live a little better. I was 509 at my heaviest and over the last couple of years I have gone on and off diets and gained and lost. Presently I am in the ballpark of the mid 440s. Transformations like yours give me hope. I recently cut basically all sugar out of my diet. It has been my downfall so many times in the past and I have decided enough is enough. It has done wonders for my cravings.

I hope that I can be as strong as you and stick with it. I can only imagine that you are a hero to everyone who reads your post, especially whose who are or have been where you were.

I am pulling for you and I wish you all the best as you lose those remaining lbs.

Congratulations on your loss so far, it’s sure not easy at that weight.

Having a sweet tooth is a hard thing to beat. So is what is called a fat tooth. Yes we get addicted to fats just the same and also find stopping them is very hard.

The only real fat I have now is 3/4 of a slice of bacon (our bacon is different to American bacon) and one lightly fried egg every morning. I very much enjoy it and it gives me the fats I need to help with my stones. The rest of the day I eat very little if no fats as it’s just not really in most of the foods I like.

Feel free to add me. I’m never too far away if you want to chat or are having a bad day.

I’m currently totally bed ridden, but today weighted in at 2lbs lighter. So it can even be done when down and out for a while.
  • urloved33urloved33 Posts: 3,354Member Member Posts: 3,354Member Member
  • FiveptsFivepts Posts: 389Member Member Posts: 389Member Member
    I am so proud of you and I don't even know you!!!
  • GrannyKattiPattiGrannyKattiPatti Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    You not only look fabulous, but years younger as well!!
124»