Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Down 308lbs, almost at goal!

Replies

• ReevesKimberleeReevesKimberlee Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
    Great job and so inspiring! You must feel so much better!
  • LaBoricuaGuerrera1984mfpLaBoricuaGuerrera1984mfp Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    This is amazing, congratulations🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
  • ahimes39ahimes39 Posts: 26Member Member Posts: 26Member Member
    Congratulations on your dedication to achieving such a worthwhile goal. You've come so far and are so inspiring!
  • PennyP312PennyP312 Posts: 79Member Member Posts: 79Member Member
    You are a rockstar! Amazing job. You look beautiful!!!!!!!!
  • snowflake954snowflake954 Posts: 3,753Member Member Posts: 3,753Member Member
    I notice that your recent picture is without the cane. You look a lot younger--congratulations!
  • bshensleybshensley Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    You are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing!!!
  • dchelendchelen Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    You are amazing, to have that much discipline. You're beautiful
  • deepwoodsladydeepwoodslady Posts: 908Member Member Posts: 908Member Member
    What an inspiration you are! Only 55 pounds until your surgery! You go Girl! You can do it!
  • Cheesy567Cheesy567 Posts: 826Member Member Posts: 826Member Member
    Outstanding!!
  • snowflake954snowflake954 Posts: 3,753Member Member Posts: 3,753Member Member
    I notice that your recent picture is without the cane. You look a lot younger--congratulations!

Unfortunately I actually have MS, I spend most of my time in a wheelchair. However sometimes when I stand for a few minutes I used to use my walking sticks, these days I use two half arm crutches. I was able to stand with only using the one on the side that you can’t see. I’m still embarrassed by them and so do everything I can to never show them in photos or have photos of me in my wheelchair. There are pics of my in my chair, but I just never publish them as I’m so embarrassed to be only 43 and in a wheelchair.

Unfortunately I actually have MS, I spend most of my time in a wheelchair. However sometimes when I stand for a few minutes I used to use my walking sticks, these days I use two half arm crutches. I was able to stand with only using the one on the side that you can’t see. I’m still embarrassed by them and so do everything I can to never show them in photos or have photos of me in my wheelchair. There are pics of my in my chair, but I just never publish them as I’m so embarrassed to be only 43 and in a wheelchair.

Your results are awesome--please don't be embarrassed. You've come far and are an inspiration, more so because of your handicap. Best wishes for reaching your goals. <3
    edited February 7
  • ldtamika31ldtamika31 Posts: 175Member Member Posts: 175Member Member
    You are a super woman you rock
  • OhMsDivaOhMsDiva Posts: 1,037Member Member Posts: 1,037Member Member
    That is awesome. You literally look like you are your own daughter. Congrats
  • Sew3rinSew3rin Posts: 88Member, Premium Member Posts: 88Member, Premium Member
    So inspiring!
  • Sew3rinSew3rin Posts: 88Member, Premium Member Posts: 88Member, Premium Member
    Congrats!!!
  • AnnabellaRaineAnnabellaRaine Posts: 16Member, Premium Member Posts: 16Member, Premium Member
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    That is awesome. You literally look like you are your own daughter. Congrats

Not bad for being 43 years old huh? Lol some days I feel 19 again inside. I do love feeling a lot younger even though the MS makes my body feel old and bad, I’m feeling younger on the inside than I have in many years.
  • ceiswynceiswyn Posts: 929Member Member Posts: 929Member Member
    Well done!

Though FWIW I found the last few pounds the hardest bit; they come off so slowly when you're near goal, compared with the heady abandon of the initial weight loss. And the frustration of that, combined with the feeling of being almost 'done', resulted for me in a few food binges which of course made it take even longer! So keep an eye on your headspace, and good luck staying on target :)
    edited February 8
  • iRyanSiRyanS Posts: 34Member Member Posts: 34Member Member
    Absolutely amazing this journey is. Thank you for sharing and providing the community with an awesome success story and some motiviation!