H20~ Keeping the Pounds Falling Off

Options

Replies

• ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I would be interested April! I need the push to start back! Halloween Challenge would be great!!! Every two weeks would also be fine with me!

Thanks April!!!!:flowerforyou:

Chantal
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    sign me on Sweet.
    am in a christmas challenge and it is great..
    BUT ..loved being with you all too.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I'm game for more challenges. Especially after my race when I'll have more gym time. Until then it's all running!!! Very happy with every other week as well, less to remember that way!
  • CrystalS
    CrystalS Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Our computer is finally in the land of the living again as of Friday. YAY!!!!!!

I LOVE this group and it has challenged me and kept me a float many times. But I'm needing to weed some things out and I'm not going to be hopping in here as much.

I have a challenge for myself and I'm planning on trying my best to follow it and hopefully get some of these pounds to fall off. They MUST, I tell ya!! :grumble:

So anyway, I will be around, hopefully doing my p90x until I'm a mighty heap smaller than I am now. :laugh: You can drop in to see my progress on my page if you care to. :tongue:

All my love Ladies!!!!!! Thanks for being a GREAT friend to me. :heart:
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies.. Ill work on getting a challenge together tomorrow on my day off.. and do it every 2 weeks.. we can weigh in every week or every two weeks. .which ever.. :)
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Oh, and Im working on updating the website.. :)
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Wow guys I'm so sorry I haven't been in here in FOREVER!! I would love to see the challenges come back, April. I have lost my exercise mojo like woahand I really need to get back on track. I can't believe our group has been around for almost a year! Amazing!!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Yep.. i made it up towards the end of August last year.. on the website, it was August 31st I think.. that we started that.. By what I saw.. :) So were close to where it was last year.. :) Another weekish.. ;) I made the graphic for the siggy line.. :)

h20halloween.jpg

I saw the pumpkin and knew it would be perfect.. :) I love it!! Fall is my favorite time of the year!! :)
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    I am in...going into a Biggest Loser Challenge that starts later in Sept...I need all the help I can get. I thnk every 2 weeks is a good idea. Glad to see you back in the game!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Working on some research ladies, and im gonna get the challenge up.. give me some time.. I bought a few magazines this past week.. Prevention and Weight Watchers.. Gonna go thru and see if I cant find anything special in there.. :) Ill keep you posted!!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Ladies, its up!!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/325253--h20-70-days-til-halloween-week-1-2

i hope you like it.. :) took some time away from my "working out" to get it done. Now i need to eat lunch, I havent at much today, and get my butt working out.. love you ladies.. :)
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I put a pound on, back in the 140's :(

I get stuck every 10lbs, so this was a planned gain, still rubbish though. I decided to eat loads for a few weeks then start fresh, it may backfire though haha
  • Nikstergirl
    Options
    Sorry to hear you're stuck, BJ... that stinks! Wish I had some tricks up myself for ya... just keep plugging away I guess!

I wanted to update that I hit my 151st mile tonight!!! WOOHOO!!! That feels good to finish this challenge. I'll keep tracking that while I also start the next H2O challenge. This should be good....

Oh, and not sure if I put it here, but I'm down another pound... I like looking at that spreadsheet. It's strange to see that I've lost 6.4 pounds since July 4!!! I didn't think I'd been losing that much, but it sure is fun to see it! Maybe I'll lose another 5 by Halloween???? We shall see....
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Oh so we're starting the new challenge early then?
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Oh so we're starting the new challenge early then?

yep.. gives us 1 day sort of 10 weeks. so i figured might as well... :)
  • cazzincali
    cazzincali Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Oh... I think I want to finish this Challange before I start another one. I'd rather have the next Challenge shorter than just drop off this one near the end. We have 2 weeks left! :frown: Can't we have the Halloween Challenge be just 8 weeks instead? ...Maybe I will just not do the Halloween Challenge.
  • Nikstergirl
    Options
    I just figured I'd do them both... but that's just me! Anyway... did my 5 miles today which was fine. Was supposed to get in a nice walk with a friend who's in from out of state, but her Grandma is taking a turn for the worse (which is why she's in town) so she didn't want to leave her bed. Instead I just did my normal stuff, which wasn't as much fun, but it's alright. My sinuses are acting up and it sucks, but I'll be ok. Hubby's home for a bit, so we should have some nice family time before he leaves again.

So, my total running for the challenge as of today is 156 miles!!!! Yay!
  • cazzincali
    Options
    Awesome Nikki!
  • Nikstergirl
    Options
    Ran another 4 today... still feeling like crap, but I tried. So that's 160 for the challenge!
  • cazzincali
    Options
    wow - i'm vey impressed!