What's on your mind?

Replies

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Brit, Iowa is home to the National Hobo Convention.

Lol I watched that video as well a few weeks ago. Pretty interesting!

The train one???

Yeah! They tried to travel from Cali to Iowa hoping trains like hobos but failed lol.

I haven’t seen this one!!! Wait maybe I have... I was on a hobo kick a few years ago. what’s it called?

Death of the American Hobo. Was an actual decent video recommended on my youtube lol.

https://youtu.be/LWHh9W5IeBo
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member

The train one???

Yeah! They tried to travel from Cali to Iowa hoping trains like hobos but failed lol.

I haven’t seen this one!!! Wait maybe I have... I was on a hobo kick a few years ago. what’s it called?

I was fascinated to learn this. Did you know Art Linkletter was a hobo in his early life. He ended up being a great philanthropist.
  • an0393na
    an0393na Posts: 840 Member
    I wish I had a snuggle buddy lol
  • hast6837
    hast6837 Posts: 25 Member
    an0393na wrote: »

Nice... Pick me pick me... Ooo ooo lol 😀
  • hast6837
    hast6837 Posts: 25 Member
    an0393na wrote: »

pltpf9ht390s.jpg
  • Tankiscool

The train one???

Death of the American Hobo. Was an actual decent video recommended on my youtube lol.

Thank you so much!

Anytime Mistress! Vice has some decent stuff sometimes. If your into learning unordinary but interesting things.
  • Tankiscool

The train one???

Thank you so much!

Anytime Mistress! Vice has some decent stuff sometimes. If your into learning unordinary but interesting things.

This is so valuable to me, for real. Thank you.

You're welcome. Just went to add you as a friend. There might be another video you'd be into. There was another one I watch recently they followed this guy around NYC who runs those cheap toys you see on the street or stores where you put coins into and they come out in plastic bubble type things. He claimed to me making bank years ago but now can barely afford his phone bill. I like how they go for real people and their stories. Especially stories you would never hear or think of like the hobo convention.
  • Tankiscool

The train one???

Thank you so much!

This is so valuable to me, for real. Thank you.

You're welcome. Just went to add you as a friend. There might be another video you'd be into. There was another one I watch recently they followed this guy around NYC who runs those cheap toys you see on the street or stores where you put coins into and they come out in plastic bubble type things. He claimed to me making bank years ago but now can barely afford his phone bill. I like how they go for real people and their stories. Especially stories you would never hear or think of like the hobo convention.

Sounds a little like the Humans of New York thing

Yes! Very similar.
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    Hello Darkness my old friend9nkbhzbz71oi.jpg
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    It’s terrifying how time never stops. I wish I could pause it for about a year to “catch up” so to speak.

I’ve been taking abilify for almost a month and it’s really been helping, but I still have this incessant burnt out “BLAH” feeling. I plan to bring it up in therapy this week.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Whether or not ICT education is worth it for children who aren't appreciative. The initiative is garnered towards us all helping with the funding, furnishing and management of its phases... Only, I can't help but fixate on the fact that faculty, administration and the student population have a cater to me mentality.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    So many quotes lately that say, “read that again.” I keep expecting there to be a twist, catch, or trick, but no. My reading comprehension is just fine. I got it the first time. Selah

lol