anyone succeeded at getting rid of cellulite?

Options
just have large amount of cellulite pretty much all over my legs, the rear, even lower legs.....
I am around 140 pounds so not real heavy and body fat percentage at 29%.....
I would appreciate people sharing their success stories of loosing the cellulite along with loosing the weight (not happening for me:(
thanks everyone!!!

Replies

• InDogWeTrust
    InDogWeTrust Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    not so sure about the inflammation process....
  • LaurenMT96
    LaurenMT96 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I lost all my cellulite, bear in mind though when i started i was at around 41/42% body fat. I've lost 87lbs and now sitting at around 23%. But it's all gone now. Hoping to improve even more with increased resistance training! Good luck
  • InDogWeTrust
    InDogWeTrust Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    lol...good point.....thank you
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Mine hasn't completely disappeared but it's only visible in bad lighting and it's just under the glutes. A combination of lifting weights, building muscle, lowering my bodyfat % has helped.

Same here
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    The tabloids in the summer are always full of unairbrushed pictures of celeb's derrieres on the beach showing all their lumps and bumps for a reason - because the vast majority of women who aren't like 25 yrs old have cellulite, even the ones who have the money and access for literally anything.

Lowering your body fat % a little more may or may not help, same as building your lower body muscles. It seems like some creams or non-invasive spa/dermatologist procedures help some people, but they all involve continuing the treatments for as long as you want to keep the results. A fake tan can also make it less obvious.