Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

anyone succeeded at getting rid of cellulite?

just have large amount of cellulite pretty much all over my legs, the rear, even lower legs.....
I am around 140 pounds so not real heavy and body fat percentage at 29%.....
I would appreciate people sharing their success stories of loosing the cellulite along with loosing the weight (not happening for me:(
thanks everyone!!!

Replies

• InDogWeTrust
    InDogWeTrust Posts: 77 Member
    not so sure about the inflammation process....
  • LaurenMT96
    LaurenMT96 Posts: 184 Member
    I lost all my cellulite, bear in mind though when i started i was at around 41/42% body fat. I've lost 87lbs and now sitting at around 23%. But it's all gone now. Hoping to improve even more with increased resistance training! Good luck
  • InDogWeTrust
    InDogWeTrust Posts: 77 Member
    lol...good point.....thank you
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Mine hasn't completely disappeared but it's only visible in bad lighting and it's just under the glutes. A combination of lifting weights, building muscle, lowering my bodyfat % has helped.

Same here
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    The tabloids in the summer are always full of unairbrushed pictures of celeb's derrieres on the beach showing all their lumps and bumps for a reason - because the vast majority of women who aren't like 25 yrs old have cellulite, even the ones who have the money and access for literally anything.

Lowering your body fat % a little more may or may not help, same as building your lower body muscles. It seems like some creams or non-invasive spa/dermatologist procedures help some people, but they all involve continuing the treatments for as long as you want to keep the results. A fake tan can also make it less obvious.