38 yr old divorced single mom- AMA

Replies

• Why is a group of crows called a murder?
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Why is a group of crows called a murder?

Idk, but fun fact about me....I'm afraid of birds. Especially crows.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    How much sawdust can you put into a Rice Krispie Treat before people start to notice?
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    What is the average air speed velocity of a laden swallow? (hint: this is a trick question)
  • Just_Mel_
    Mean_Spice wrote: »
    What is the average air speed velocity of a laden swallow? (hint: this is a trick question)

56ocy2fw79nl.gif
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Now PG-13 is in town - is it still in Russ you trust or is it now in pg-13 you trust - you know with 3 secs left and one shot wins the game
  • Just_Mel_
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Now PG-13 is in town - is it still in Russ you trust or is it now in pg-13 you trust - you know with 3 secs left and one shot wins the game

This season, PG is more clutch. But they've been killing me so far. 😠
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    How much sawdust can you put into a Rice Krispie Treat before people start to notice?

@cee134

trick question.

..... is it Pine or Maple sawdust?

(and please don't act like they're the same; we're on to you.)
  • Cowsfan1

Yeah saw they took the L yesterday but it’s 7 games so still hope - at least they’re in the playoffs better than my Mavs - gotta hope PG gets healthy though
  • Just_Mel_

Yeah saw they took the L yesterday but it’s 7 games so still hope - at least they’re in the playoffs better than my Mavs - gotta hope PG gets healthy though

I'm pretty sure we will get passed this first round. 🤞
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »

@cee134

trick question.

..... is it Pine or Maple sawdust?

(and please don't act like they're the same; we're on to you.)

Pine, just in case there are some Canadians around. They always know when I put in Maple. Right @DeadliftsAndSprinkles?
  • Cowsfan1
    How you feeling about Russ right now ?

Not trolling just curious- in dirks prime we’d get knocked out and I’d be so pissed and want to trade him lol - he was 33 before we got a title - Russ is only 30 so he’s got time - just curious if other fans think as Crazy as me after heartbreaker like that -
  • Just_Mel_

Not trolling just curious- in dirks prime we’d get knocked out and I’d be so pissed and want to trade him lol - he was 33 before we got a title - Russ is only 30 so he’s got time - just curious if other fans think as Crazy as me after heartbreaker like that -

Sigh.......I don't even want to talk about it. 😢😠😬

I'm like most Thunder fans, super frustrated and disappointed. Russ was so off this season even though he averaged triple dubs again. Everyone sucked after the All Star break. Adams, PG, the bench, and of course Russ. Idk what needs to be done but I'm thinking a new coach needs to be the first step. We have talent to win championships but they just couldn't get their shiz together. I'm honestly relieved the season is over for us, it was painful at times to watch.
  • Cowsfan1

Sigh.......I don't even want to talk about it. 😢😠😬

I'm like most Thunder fans, super frustrated and disappointed. Russ was so off this season even though he averaged triple dubs again. Everyone sucked after the All Star break. Adams, PG, the bench, and of course Russ. Idk what needs to be done but I'm thinking a new coach needs to be the first step. We have talent to win championships but they just couldn't get their shiz together. I'm honestly relieved the season is over for us, it was painful at times to watch.

Coaching makes a huge difference- I was stoked when we got Carlisle and still love him - I think he’s the best coach in the league behind Pop - pops time maybe coming to an end in SA who knows the stars may align- I feel your pain tho - I’m pulling for the dubs to get a 3peat now and if they lose prefer it to be to the Bucks
  • Just_Mel_
    If you were stranded on Mars, could you grow potatoes?

God I hope so.
  • jedoubleday
    jedoubleday Posts: 479 Member
    Are you aware that AMA also stands for Adult Movie Awards?
  • Just_Mel_
    Are you aware that AMA also stands for Adult Movie Awards?

It also stands for Ate My Apple.