The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    CajunTess wrote: »
    Checking in on this thread after a long absence. It's impossible to catch up, so I'll just say....Hello Middle Agers!

Hello, and welcome back.

Thank you :)
  • CajunTess
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Happy Wednesday everybody! This has been a busy week for me. I'm busy teaching lots of dance classes this week. I am a facilitator for Body Groove Dance...have you heard of it? Lots of fun, no complicated choreography, just let go and let your body move to the music. I love it, and have been teaching classes in the North Houston area since July of last year. If you are looking for a fun, full body cardio workout that doesn't feel like a workout...try it. If you like to dance, you will love it! You can google Body Groove to see what it's all about. Getcha GROOVE on! ;)

[Post edited by MFP Staff]
  • Je55ica_79
    Je55ica_79 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    39 mom of 4 2 in college now 😏 looking to lose 90ish more pounds if anyone wants to friend me! I'm always looking for support and inspiration and helpfully I'm decent on giving too. I think I am 😜
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    Good morning and happy Valentines! <3

It's my dads 85th birthday today and so happy to still have him around.
    Have a wonderful day.

Happy Valentine's :*

Happy Birthday to your day :)
  • JessT1299
    JessT1299 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Looking for accountability friends, motivation buddies, and all around good friends that are in the same path to lose weight. I’ve got a lot to lose and would love the company! Please feel free to add me! Best of luck to you all! 😊
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps!
  • racheal4908
    racheal4908 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I will be 31 on the 4 th of next month :) feel free to add as I have no idea how to do it lol
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    Good morning and happy Valentines! <3

It's my dads 85th birthday today and so happy to still have him around.
    Have a wonderful day.

Happy Birthday, Dad!
  • cfoleym
    cfoleym Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welp...good morning everyone - I'm Chris, a 53 yr old lupus warrior that has probably been on every diet program known to man. Exercise is really key for me with my disease & keeping moving helps tremendously. So I've got that part kinda down. I am done with going up & down...Gotta make it stick - no points, no high fat/low carb, no prepared meals this time. Just ME, real food & hopefully a little help from my friends. Please add me - I look forward to "meeting" you all
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy hearts day middle agers. Enjoy your free day of chocolate.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I will be 31 on the 4 th of next month :) feel free to add as I have no idea how to do it lol

To add friends on MFP:

1) Click on the username in the left sidebar. A window will open.
    2) Click on the username again. The user's profile will open.
    3) Click on the "Add Friend" button. There's an option to send a note along with the friend request - always a good idea - just note where you saw the person or some common interest you might share with them.
  • CajunTess
    Options
    Happy Valentine's Day...spread the love! <3
  • PhreshJive
    PhreshJive Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    41 at the moment. Recently lost 30 lbs and started getting into shape again. Was fairly lax in my 30's.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    grimtimmer wrote: »
    Our team, “Dwindling Expectations”, won our 5 week Biggest Loser competition for work! Sweet! Now how about that steak and beer to celebrate....?

Congrats how much did you collectively lose?
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Happy weekend gang! It's been a long rough week. Glad it's over. Tomorrow we take our puppy to a play area with a couple of his friends for a little birthday celebration. He turned 1 last week. My little boy is growing up so fast :lol:

• kodiakke
    kodiakke Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm late to this party, although I've been on MFP about a month now - this time around. 44, trying to be fit and healthy, not skinny. Started running (slowly), doing a bit of bike riding, and now looking at weights. No one in real life is interested in healthy living, so here to find people who like to live, breathe, talk, and eat fit to share tips and funny exercise memes! Feel free to friend me if you're looking for similar.
  • Devil_Dawg
    Devil_Dawg Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Morning all.