The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    orangegato wrote: »
    *wandering in*

Hi. 6 months until 49. Want a new body for 50. Can I trade this one in? :laugh:

Anything can happen in 6 months you got this
  • AliNouveau
    Snow day!!!! Wtf?!?!? We never close schools here.

I told the boy and he got up to use the bathroom then came in and asked me to pinch him. We ended up getting up before we normally would for school.
  • stretch0823
    stretch0823 Posts: 35 Member
    56 trying for the umpteen time
  • rogermedic71
    rogermedic71 Posts: 19 Member
    48 next month and back at it again. Feeling every one of these 48 years lately!
  • cntrygrl1026
    cntrygrl1026 Posts: 24 Member
    I was just looking for a place for inspiration and motivation from and for, what you’re calling middle agers 😁
    A little background on me:
    💥WW Member looking to make the switch.
    💥P90X Gal here. Tony Horton is my hero
    💥Not quote 5’ tall
    💥Not quite 49 years old.
    💥Love Love Love the great outdoors
    💥Thyroid Cancer survivor (it is chronic though, the battle is daily)
  • AliNouveau
    sdereski wrote: »
    Good morning all!
    It was an eventful weekend, but I survived. Literally.
    Skating with my granddaughter on Friday night. Then we (husband, granddaughter, mother-in-law and I) were in a car accident. Hit by an oncoming vehicle that crossed the centre line on the highway. We walked away without a scratch, but the vehicle was not so lucky. That's okay.
    Walked on Sunday, as it was a beautiful, sunny day.
    Got a good workout yesterday snowshoeing! Felt good.

Make the best of each day. <3

Yikes glad you guys are ok

Are you getting a storm today? They actually cancelled schools here. First snow day in 10 years
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Good morning all!
    Skating with my granddaughter on Friday night. Then we (husband, granddaughter, mother-in-law and I) were in a car accident. Hit by an oncoming vehicle that crossed the centre line on the highway. We walked away without a scratch, but the vehicle was not so lucky. That's okay.

Glad you and yours weren't injured. A good reminder to treasure every day. No one knows what the future holds for us.

• AbbyTabbyCat
    AbbyTabbyCat Posts: 16 Member
    HI, new to this forum and back on MFP after a bit of hiatus. Looking for friends and motivation to reach goals. Hope you're all well today. Say hi or add me if you like.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Good morning all!

Glad you are all ok. How was the other driver?
  • fFinfan66
    fFinfan66 Posts: 50 Member
    Good Tuesday afternoon M’agers,seems all are fine.May you find time to workout and eat well,get a good nights rest.Repeat again til you reach your goals!Never stop movin & shakin!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Good morning all!

Glad you are all ok. How was the other driver?

He was uninjured as well. We were ALL very fortunate.
  • sdereski
    Good morning all!

Glad you and yours weren't injured. A good reminder to treasure every day. No one knows what the future holds for us.

Thank you. I agree!
  • sdereski
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Good morning all!

Yikes glad you guys are ok

Are you getting a storm today? They actually cancelled schools here. First snow day in 10 years

No snow here today - it's all in your area. Be safe!!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Snowing today. My office closed early. Shoveling is good cardio. Not fun but still effective. If it sticks around I may try a winter hike this weekend.
  • philhagan2535
    philhagan2535 Posts: 25 Member
    Long time away from training and eating healthy. Feel free to add me, need to feed on other people’s motivation. Love to have a little chat as well, doesn’t have to be all about fitness. 👍🏻
  • bkessler7
    bkessler7 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey gang! I'm 38, male. started working and eating healthier after years of neglect. Trying not to get frustrated at lack of weight loss after 4 weeks of hard work. I usually lose weight quicker.
  • HokieBrad
    HokieBrad Posts: 1,670 Member

A teachers favorite “holiday”!!!
  • AliNouveau
    HokieBrad wrote: »

A teachers favorite “holiday”!!!

Students favourite too. I told my boy ignore the alarm we can sleep in and he got up and said pinch me this can't be real haha
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Good morning all!

So glad all are ok!