Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Operation: Inspiration - 100 lbs lost, great health gained!

Replies

• ashpcou
    ashpcou Posts: 6 Member
    You have just inspired me so much!! Thanks for posting this it helpd me to see where i am now and where i could be! :happy:
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    WTG, you look fabulous. Thanks for sharing!
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    You look phenomenal. Congratulations girl!!! All that hard work paid off. You are such an inspiration:)
  • vmccullouch
    vmccullouch Posts: 16 Member
    Wow! Way to go!
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    You look FAB
  • ostera15
    ostera15 Posts: 23
    Thank you so much for sharing your journey! You are an inspiration and a great example of what healthy choices can do for you!
  • TanyaDelAngel
    TanyaDelAngel Posts: 50 Member
    Sorry double post
  • TanyaDelAngel
    TanyaDelAngel Posts: 50 Member
    Congratulations, you look so pretty! You lost weight but you lost years too!
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    I cried reading your story and looking at your pictures, because it's almost exactly like me a month ago.

You are AMAZING and an inspiration. Thank you for posting.
  • CONGRATULATIONS! Wow,you look beautiful.Your story is very inspirational and helps others to realize there weight loss goals! Thank you for sharing,you are awesome!
  • chencha31313
    chencha31313 Posts: 4 Member
    Today is my Day 1 and I'm already feeling bummed, your story has motivated me. Thanks!
  • Keira424
    Keira424 Posts: 12
    That is an amazing achievement and you should be very proud of yourself, well done. you look so healthy and happy.
    a true inspriation, enjoy your healthy fabulous life.
    X
  • what an awesome job you have done!!!
  • escalante
    escalante Posts: 20 Member
    wow. thanks for posting.
  • mag4kg
    mag4kg Posts: 1
    Absolutely brilliant. Seeing the results give me a little more encouragement. Thank you
  • ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Amazing inspiration!!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Well done, you're such an inspiration!
  • OMG, you look fantastic, you look as though you even hold yourself differently, more confident, I'm in awe, well done.
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    that's amazing. you're an inspiration.
  • Ashlea82
    Ashlea82 Posts: 191
    thanks so much for sharing this it has really inspired me i hope one day i can post something similar !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!