Options
    Smoking
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    zorander6 wrote: »
    If he posts pictures with money or of money. Makes me think he either strips or sells his *kitten*. I think real men have direct deposit.

What? You don't like my coin collection? My brother collected a lot of it for me while he was overseas.

cut87x2ljpga.gif

Well what about my collection of chess boards? I mean I need to replace a few pieces on the onyx one and not sure where the sandstone one went to but they are quite nice. And that triangle is well drawn, you can clearly see the professor knows what he's talking about.

Eta. I read chest

Chess would have to be a no for me.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Eight legs, attempting to kill me, living on a giant web are all over the line for me
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    If he posts pictures with money or of money. Makes me think he either strips or sells his *kitten*. I think real men have direct deposit.

What? You don't like my coin collection? My brother collected a lot of it for me while he was overseas.

cut87x2ljpga.gif

Well what about my collection of chess boards? I mean I need to replace a few pieces on the onyx one and not sure where the sandstone one went to but they are quite nice. And that triangle is well drawn, you can clearly see the professor knows what he's talking about.

Eta. I read chest

Chess would have to be a no for me.

I will SO board your chest.

"I claim these peaks for Swans everywhere!"
  • tbright1965
    tbright1965 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    joha5603 wrote: »
    I can't date men who:
    Smokes or have other addictions (can't handle the drama)
    are REALLY INTO video games
    Unemployed or doesn't have a "big boy" job
    Snores
    Gross teeth/ears/fingernails
    Is an *kitten*hole
    Doesn't take basic care of his $*kitten* (car, home, self, finances, ppl he loves)
    Voted for Trump

I'll go you one better, anyone who voted for EITHER Trump or Clinton.

Fortunately my wife has more sense than to have voted for either one, so she still in the circle of trust :)

The rest is a pretty good list. Doesn't take care of herself, is gross. She does let me take care of her car, home, etc and then takes care of me.
  • tbright1965
    tbright1965 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Don’t tickle me, all four limbs will start swinging for your delicates

I am ticklish and my wife isn't. She uses that to her advantage when she can. Fortunately, I'm a better wrestler and can usually hold both her arms with one of mine :)
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    mom jeans
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    When you just meet him and he thinks it's ok to just send you weinner art. Slow down dickasso.

"Would you like to come up to see my etchings?"
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Not loving animals, especially cats!
  • szuletik1976
    szuletik1976 Posts: 7 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Someone who claims to love animals more than people, but really, they're just trying to get laid because they know you actually DO love animals more than <most> people (nothing wrong with wanting some love, but lying isn't how to do it). My response, "Oh really...? " People are can be amazing, but trust takes time patience; generally, what you see with other species is actually what you get, and love/friendship isn't exclusive to human beings.
  • szuletik1976
    szuletik1976 Posts: 7 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    And with that, I'd say my big deal breaker is someone who doesn't treat animals with respect and dignity, even if they're going to eat them eventually. Which sounds weird, I know, but that's where I stand. Another deal breaker is someone who talks down to children as if they are idiots, or treats them like non-persons. I don't like bullies or condescending pricks. Don't have time for that. To those folks I say, nice to work with you, but I gotta go now...
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    A guy that does nothing but try to gaslight me.
  • iMago
    Options
    if she unironically uses the phrase "negative ghostrider"
  • InsertFunnyUsernameHere
    Options
    She's one of the undead.
    She's likes Brussels Sprouts.
    She drives a Prius.

Everything else is negotiable.
  • iMago
    Options
    vore fetishists
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    voted for Trump
    thinks the world is flat
    religious - including Christians, Muslims, etc
    hates animals
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    calling:
    @SirMxyzptlk
    @laprimaJenny
    @slimgirljo15
    @MistressSara
    @Pour_Decisions

I give you this, my personal tube of toothpaste, with nary a bit gone to waste, and the tube NEVER mangled as if from a wild animal. I save those primal instincts for other pursuits.

9n9606gyjbuc.jpg

*swoon*

Also, a personal tube for everyone is the way to go. I don’t share toothpaste

Yes! I think it's absolutely disgusting to share toothpaste. I was out the other day and I almost gagged having to use my husband's tube.
  • From9five
    From9five Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sock-shoe-sock-shoe