Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    if she puts my good kitchen knives in the dishwasher- i will go out for cigs and NEVER come back.
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    if she puts my good kitchen knives in the dishwasher- i will go out for cigs and NEVER come back.

same here.

.... and I don't even smoke (but it sounds better than 'beer run!' )

Define ‘good kitchen knives’

OF COURSE you're one who puts the good knives in the dishwasher smh

I never put knives in the dishwasher 😱

I AM the dishwasher

Edit: I’m really just curious what brand you have because if you have cutco I’m going to shame you to the high heavens

victorinox theyre like swedish or something

Yeah those would definitely go in the dishwasher 😏

you prob cook everything with teflon because it's "easier"

same here.

I AM the dishwasher

Edit: I’m really just curious what brand you have because if you have cutco I’m going to shame you to the high heavens

She microwaves eggs

How double dog dare you, all my frying pans are cast iron. Even my cookie sheet is cast iron 😌

what brand are your pans tho
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

same here.

I AM the dishwasher

same here.

I AM the dishwasher

She microwaves eggs

How double dog dare you, all my frying pans are cast iron. Even my cookie sheet is cast iron 😌

really i use parchment paper on stainless steel what’s the advantage of cast iron with cookies? actually interested

Only that i can double the use i get out of it and use it as a griddle too
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

same here.

I AM the dishwasher

same here.

I AM the dishwasher

She microwaves eggs

The ones i got immediately after the fire were Lodge. I lost a couple of gifted vintage Griswold pans in the fire. We actually went down in there and fished them out but the smell of smoke was so intense I couldn’t salvage them. They were caught under some melted appliances, and it really ruined them. 😩

I did find an old BSR this summer though. For $3 😂
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

same here.

I AM the dishwasher

same here.

I AM the dishwasher

She microwaves eggs

The ones i got immediately after the fire were Lodge. I lost a couple of gifted vintage Griswold pans in the fire. We actually went down in there and fished them out but the smell of smoke was so intense I couldn’t salvage them. They were caught under some melted appliances, and it really ruined them. 😩

Hugs lady...whenever I think of your fire, I'm just so glad you and your family are ok
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I would say my deal breakers are all personality based.
    Sorry babe, I can’t take whining.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    I would say my deal breakers are all personality based.
    Sorry babe, I can’t take whining.

But baaaaAAAAAAaaaaAAAaaabe
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options

same here.

I AM the dishwasher

same here.

I AM the dishwasher

She microwaves eggs

The ones i got immediately after the fire were Lodge. I lost a couple of gifted vintage Griswold pans in the fire that I started. We actually went down in there and fished them out but the smell of smoke was so intense I couldn’t salvage them. They were caught under some melted appliances, and it really ruined them. 😩

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    A gossip. You can't help but wonder what he may share about you with other people, online or irl.

yep instant deal breaker.
    for me, even if they're just friends, it can instantly colour my opinion of them in a bad way.

It's bone chilling for me. Think I need to sharpen ferreting it out sooner rather than when it's too late.

Being the recipient of gossip is equally as chafing when you are being lambasted with details you don't care to know.
  • 777Gemma888
    edited November 2018
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    A gossip. You can't help but wonder what he may share about you with other people, online or irl.

for me, even if they're just friends, it can instantly colour my opinion of them in a bad way.

It's bone chilling for me. Think I need to sharpen ferreting it out sooner rather than when it's too late.

Being the recipient of gossip is equally as chafing when you are being lambasted with details you don't care to know.

People who don't gossip are solitary. Either completely or they keep very few personal associations and keep a certain distance from their family members too.

Precisely. [Lightbulb] A benchmark to attain to be sure.

I don't mind some natural gossip. For the most part people talk about others, I think it's only bad if what you're doing is constantly speaking negatively about other people but I don't see anything wrong with me saying something like, "did you see that _______ lost 50 pounds? That's awesome!" or "I heard they're about to be promoted."

Also, I don't think I'd want someone that leads a solitary life. I'd rather be with someone who has family and/or friends they like to see and who would want me to be around them.

Am in agreement with your mention @natural gossip. When it's harmless ...literally the spreading of good news or positive accounts, yes.

I should have highlighted destructive gossips. A man who prefers to critique and slander others isn't a man I could stand sharing space with, let alone intimacy. A solitary man would be more tolerable to a man who would constantly use you as his receptacle.

Appreciate your insight.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

People who don't gossip are solitary. Either completely or they keep very few personal associations and keep a certain distance from their family members too.

I don't mind some natural gossip. For the most part people talk about others, I think it's only bad if what you're doing is constantly speaking negatively about other people but I don't see anything wrong with me saying something like, "did you see that _______ lost 50 pounds? That's awesome!" or "I heard they're about to be promoted."

Also, I don't think I'd want someone that leads a solitary life. I'd rather be with someone who has family and/or friends they like to see and who would want me to be around them.

cmon most people who gossip aren’t like talking about promotions or building up anyone else that’s not even what people mean when they say “gossip”

I don't disagree, I was just trying to think of example of gossip that I don't think is bad

its not all bad always. some times it can be good sure, like, "oh ashley across the hall is getting married yeah they been together 3 years now..." etc

the negatives are where it gets tricky yeah.

like some people bring it on themselves. maybe they're just a catfish using someone else's pictures for example- its smart to be aware of that sort of thing even if it goes to a negative place.

then there's the negativity that comes from torching someone based on their appearance maybe, or their relationships with others. sometimes it just ain't nobody else's business and purposeless gossip ain't a hill worth dying on. not ever.

its like the difference between a graffiti artist and someone who writes dirty notes in sharpie on the wall of a run down bathroom stall.

in life you can be both. but you shouldn't want to be both.
  • iMago
    Options

cmon most people who gossip aren’t like talking about promotions or building up anyone else that’s not even what people mean when they say “gossip”

I don't disagree, I was just trying to think of example of gossip that I don't think is bad

its not all bad always. some times it can be good sure, like, "oh ashley across the hall is getting married yeah they been together 3 years now..." etc

the negatives are where it gets tricky yeah.

like some people bring it on themselves. maybe they're just a catfish using someone else's pictures for example- its smart to be aware of that sort of thing even if it goes to a negative place.

then there's the negativity that comes from torching someone based on their appearance maybe, or their relationships with others. sometimes it just ain't nobody else's business and purposeless gossip ain't a hill worth dying on. not ever.

its like the difference between a graffiti artist and someone who writes dirty notes in sharpie on the wall of a run down bathroom stall.

in life you can be both. but you shouldn't want to be both.

u9t13de3ax7m.jpeg

it represents our fractured sense of community in a world of capitalist driven isolation

2izc62v3hco4.gif
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    If he likes being called by pet names. I cannot call a grown man "baby" and take them seriously.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I just don't know how I feel about these yet.. Could possibly be a deal breaker...

kqd9qjdt36pz.jpg
  • iMago
    Options
    if she shared those posts about Joseph Kony back in 2012 on her facebook
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    if she shared those posts about Joseph Kony back in 2012 on her facebook

Throwback ...lol