Can’t be doing with someone eating like a 🐷
    Shut your mouth and chew quietly or jog on 😆

Well Yes Ma'am! :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    if she doesn't wash her ears.

like you come home with her, you start on couch and make your way into the bedroom. you end up working your way up her back with kisses. its gonna be perfect...

then you end up going in for an earlobe nibble and WHAM you get hit with that inner ear stank because she doesn't wash properly
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

like you come home with her, you start on couch and make your way into the bedroom. you end up working your way up her back with kisses. its gonna be perfect...

then you end up going in for an earlobe nibble and WHAM you get hit with that inner ear stank because she doesn't wash properly

that was educational
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Ohhh you poor man ... That was explicitly detailed. Literal dirty gal. Gross!
  • ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options

I feel sick! Who doesn’t wash their ears? It sounds like you’ve had that situation
  • ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Poor oral hygiene (behave!)
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »

Do people really wash their ears? On the inside? That's a serious question. I didn't know.

that was educational

next time after you take a shower, when you're done and drying off, stick a finger in your ear and wiggle it around for a minute. then take it out and smell your finger.

if its stank, pls go wash your ears better.

if it smells fine, congratulations you are a cut above the rest of humanity.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    If she can curl the 60s
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Neat freak...we ain't gonna work out.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Do you often take your anger/stress/frustration out on people ? I'm gona pass if you do.

SHUTUP and stop picking on me! I had a hard day at work!!!!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Doesn't get sarcasm
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »

Do people really wash their ears? On the inside? That's a serious question. I didn't know.

that was educational

next time after you take a shower, when you're done and drying off, stick a finger in your ear and wiggle it around for a minute. then take it out and smell your finger.

if its stank, pls go wash your ears better.

if it smells fine, congratulations you are a cut above the rest of humanity.

That is the result of poor hygiene home training when they were toddlers. Common sense early steps.