Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    If she insists on making a bundt cake.

I made a pound cake in a Bundt pan once. It was good. I dont bake much.

This is how my mom makes all her pound cakes. This to me, is a pound cake. Anything elses is just something else.

That is good to know. I am not into pound cake and didnt know much about it but my ex wanted one.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options

This is how my mom makes all her pound cakes. This to me, is a pound cake. Anything elses is just something else.

Isn’t that just a bundt cake then??
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Isn’t that just a bundt cake then??

Well it is after you pound it a bit ! o:)
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    If he doesn't support my scented candle addiction, I'm out.
  • soul_hunter
    soul_hunter Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Liars and red light nose pickers
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    If he is quick to frivolously dole out over the top compliments, affection, his time or intimate photos to any and every girl that gives him even the slightest bit of attention, he is probably not someone that is worth my time.

good morning beautiful ;)
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    If he is quick to frivolously dole out over the top compliments, affection, his time or intimate photos to any and every girl that gives him even the slightest bit of attention, he is probably not someone that is worth my time.

good morning beautiful ;)

We're basically married now, right?
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    If you're SOOOO sweet ALLLLL the time.
    Options

So that's a hard no on ankle, then. :neutral:

soooo easily defeated, Leut... :p
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Guys who fall in love too fast. Like when we've only been chatting online for one week and he think's we're "meant to be together". Slow down, buddy!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

But, she said she lurved me. I just HAD to show her...them!
  • The_Devil_in_Miss_Jones
    Options

You said "he".... I guess that means I'm good. ;):D
  • richardpkennedy1
    richardpkennedy1 Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    If she lifts more than me. I'm insecure!
    Options
    Flirting with other women in private or in front of me... tsk I’m better than that and you ain’t all that *laughs and walks away* 🤣

I'd he does the flirting in front of me, it's alright... as long as he is ready to take second place, cuz I can guarentee you that girl will want to come home with me by the end of the night 😅

It's the flirting that takes place in the shadows I really take issue with.
  • OddDitty
    OddDitty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    From the petty to the significant, we all have things that we won't put up with. What are YOUR deal-breakers in a relationship?

Meanness. I'm not talking about the snowflakes' definition of it, I'm talking about the person who is always putting people down, making fun of people who have disabilities, etc.