• AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Lilylady3k wrote: »
    March accountability ~3 days so far
    No Alcohol: 1 days
    Alcohol: 2 days (4 drinks)
    Goal: AF days 4 per week / 16 per month

You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine. - John C. Maxwell

Including the last few days of February to monitor my weekly goal!
    Feb 25 - AF
    Feb 26 - 2 glasses of wine
    Feb 27 - AF
    Feb 28 - AF - @ fishing camp for long weekend which is always a challenge!
    Mar 1 - 2 glasses of wine
    Mar 2 - 2 glasses of wine
    Mar 3 - AF - driving this evening 5 hrs

You're doing good Lily!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    beebva4 wrote: »
    Off to a bad start so far this month (from this weekend) between having more to drink than I wanted and eating poorly at dinner time both days. I definitely need to make up for it this week, I said AF 4 days and limit my 2 days for the weekend. Just means I NEED to be stronger this week and not be lazy and give in to my stress or anxiety.

I'm learning....slowly....it's a slow process. Keep getting back up and trying again.
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    I will join this challenge, I drink almost every day so need to cut back.
    Love my wine, Jack and Vodka....

Understand....I really enjoy my drinks. Wheter it be wine, whiskey or rum or beer. But I am working on disliking all the negatives about them more....foggy next day, hang over, shame, extra calories, $'s...
    We shall over come!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    @FeelinFooFoo .... I have had such a wonderful, hangover free day!!!! Aaahhh, like a breath of fresh air!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    @MissMay
    Lol, Great job!!!
  • gladys0919
    gladys0919 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    March has started STRONG for me and i intend to keep it that way. Had a glass of prosecco March 1 and 3 shots. Then for the first time in a LOOOOOOOOONG time I went the entire weekend without a single drop and without WANTING IT!!

I dont know if anyone has heard of Rachel Hart, but I joined this 5 day reset challenge and listening to this has been awesome!! LISTEN IN!! I am a bit ahead of the challenge by mistake lol- i started listening saturday when i was already a day in, which is FINE BY ME!!

ENJOY- 5 DAY CHALLENGE

https://www.rachelhart.com/resetwelcome/

• gladys0919
    Options
    eturtlet wrote: »
    We had dinner out and I had wine and I think that was fine. We also ended up sitting down and watching TV and I had another glass of wine but after thinking about it there was just no point to it. I just added up empty calories. I should have made my tea. I think I got caught in the 'habit' and maybe a bit of 'it's Friday!'. We also decided to sit outside last night and I couldn't resist this Grand Marnier type drink as that's warming and it was cold out, I only had about and ounce. I know others have said that the craving go in about 2 weeks but I've been at this about 3 weeks and definitely still have a urge or craving each night. I'm actually really happy with my progress but when I have something to drink like last night I want to take the time to think it over....I think if I was to do it again I would skip the evening wine. So glad I got the little 4 pack bottles because even though I had a glass I don't have bottle open that I would have had more of last night or I would be drinking tonight.

Listen to this! It talks about "urges" and habits!!

• mabelsdaddy
    mabelsdaddy Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    gladys0919 wrote: »
    March has started STRONG for me and i intend to keep it that way. Had a glass of prosecco March 1 and 3 shots. Then for the first time in a LOOOOOOOOONG time I went the entire weekend without a single drop and without WANTING IT!!

I dont know if anyone has heard of Rachel Hart, but I joined this 5 day reset challenge and listening to this has been awesome!! LISTEN IN!! I am a bit ahead of the challenge by mistake lol- i started listening saturday when i was already a day in, which is FINE BY ME!!

ENJOY- 5 DAY CHALLENGE

This is the stuff i'm here for! Proud of you :)
  • gladys0919
    Options

SAME!!! Glad to know I am not the only one slamming back hard alcohol LOL
  • beebva4
    beebva4 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    gladys0919 wrote: »

SAME!!! Glad to know I am not the only one slamming back hard alcohol LOL

We always have sailor Jerry in the house, a single night cap turns into, well more. So I'm right there with ya! We just finished the bottle last night and I said I'm not buying another. Out of sight, out of mind!