Less Alcohol - March 2019 - One Day at a Time

Options

Replies

• mabelsdaddy
    mabelsdaddy Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    39flavours wrote: »
    I think I'm ready to do this, I need to do this. After drinking hard spirits all weekend I'm feeling utterly crap today. Missed my gym session for the first time in the last six weeks and have been a couch potato all day. Alcohol is making me feel old and slow when my goals are the exact opposite. Time to break free of this pointless nonsense.

agree! I had to stop. i do not miss the morning after!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,562 Member
    Options
    My goals for March will be the same as the previous months - 4 AF days per week. I have found it to be a realistic goal for me. I hit my goal in February (and surpassed it a little). Daily accountability is good. I was a daily drinker before making this resolve.

March 01 - 3 drinks - yes, chose to do that because I have a free Saturday to sleep in, basically no responsibilities or commitments. I had a very busy week and it was so nice to finally kick back, have a great dinner and a few drinks.
    March 02 - AF
    March 03 - AF

2 AF days out of 3 days so far
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    gladys0919 wrote: »
    March has started STRONG for me and i intend to keep it that way. Had a glass of prosecco March 1 and 3 shots. Then for the first time in a LOOOOOOOOONG time I went the entire weekend without a single drop and without WANTING IT!!

I dont know if anyone has heard of Rachel Hart, but I joined this 5 day reset challenge and listening to this has been awesome!! LISTEN IN!! I am a bit ahead of the challenge by mistake lol- i started listening saturday when i was already a day in, which is FINE BY ME!!

ENJOY- 5 DAY CHALLENGE

https://www.rachelhart.com/resetwelcome/

Fantastic!! So happy for you! Gonna have to check it out myself!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Eh, had 5 low calorie beers last night but didnt drink 3/1 and 3/2. Not terrible, i reckon!

Way to go!!
  • Cheeks223
    Cheeks223 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I’m super moody right now ugh!!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,562 Member
    Options
    My goals for March will be the same as the previous months - 4 AF days per week. I have found it to be a realistic goal for me. I hit my goal in February (and surpassed it a little). Daily accountability is good. I was a daily drinker before making this resolve.

March 01 - 3 drinks - yes, chose to do that because I have a free Saturday to sleep in, basically no responsibilities or commitments. I had a very busy week and it was so nice to finally kick back, have a great dinner and a few drinks.
    March 02 - AF
    March 03 - AF
    March 04 - AF

3 AF days out of 4 days so far
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    March accountability ~4 days so far
    No Alcohol: 0 days
    Alcohol: 4 days (8 drinks)
    Goal: AF days 4 per week / 16 per month

You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine. - John C. Maxwell
    Including the last few days of February to monitor my weekly goal which I missed this time around.
    Feb 25 - AF
    Feb 26 - 2 glasses of wine
    Feb 27 - AF
    Feb 28 - AF - @ fishing camp for long weekend which is always a challenge!
    Mar 1 - 2 glasses of wine
    Mar 2 - 2 glasses of wine
    Mar 3 - 2 glasses of wine - driving this evening 5 hrs but then unexpected dinner at my sisters afterwards for spaghetti & wine
    Mar 4 - 2 glasses of wine - DH picked up a bottle dinner
    Mar 5 - Plan AF: Don’t order alcohol on plane even though you have free drink tickets!
    Mar 6 - San Fran: Plan 2 glass
    Mar 7 - San Fran: Plan 2 glass
    Mar 8 - Plan AF
    Mar 9 -
    Mar 10 - Plan AF