MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE ALREADY IN PROGRESS

Options

Replies

• cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Heres my thoughs all, I was thinking that instead of everyone sending how many calories youve eaten in a week you could just send how many days youve completed the challenge, for everyday you completed the challenge you get a point then we would post how many points each team had. As for weight and inches I thought maybe we could do those every second week as you might not see results every week and you might get discouraged. We would also only post how much wieght and inches were lost as a team. Let me know what you all think of this idea Cheers all.
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Heres my thoughs all, I was thinking that instead of everyone sending how many calories youve eaten in a week you could just send how many days youve completed the challenge, for everyday you completed the challenge you get a point then we would post how many points each team had. As for weight and inches I thought maybe we could do those every second week as you might not see results every week and you might get discouraged. We would also only post how much wieght and inches were lost as a team. Let me know what you all think of this idea Cheers all.

Great idea! makes things much easier!
  • cdc33
    Options
    I got such good feed back on this so, this is what we are going to do instead of everyone sending how many calories youve eaten in a week you just send how many days youve completed the challenge, for everyday you completed the challenge you get a point then we would post how many points each team had. As for weight and inches we will send them every second week as you might not see results every week and you might get discouraged. We would also only post how much wieght and inches were lost as a team. So please send all info to team captain then team captain will send it my way. We will be sending all info to team captain on sundays and every second sunday for weight and inches, a new challenge will be posted on mission slimpossible in progress on Sundays. I hope this makes sense Im so very proud of everyone you guys are doing great Cheers!!

Christy
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    I got such good feed back on this so, this is what we are going to do instead of everyone sending how many calories youve eaten in a week you just send how many days youve completed the challenge, for everyday you completed the challenge you get a point then we would post how many points each team had. As for weight and inches we will send them every second week as you might not see results every week and you might get discouraged. We would also only post how much wieght and inches were lost as a team. So please send all info to team captain then team captain will send it my way. We will be sending all info to team captain on sundays and every second sunday for weight and inches, a new challenge will be posted on mission slimpossible in progress on Sundays. I hope this makes sense Im so very proud of everyone you guys are doing great Cheers!!

Christy

This is a great idea! Thanks for making it more simple to follow.
  • moonnstarz83
    moonnstarz83 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    So whats our mission for this week? Do it add it to the reduce 100 cals from last week or is it a clean slate kinda thing? I am excited I was able to complete my mission 5 out of 7 days! Better then I thought, but not a fully completed mission! My fiance is supporting me in this too which is very exciting!!!
  • cdc33
    Options
    Okay guys this is the new challenge for this week: HAVE ALL 8 GLASS OF WATER EACH DAY! IF YOU COMPLETE THE CHALLENGE FOR EACH DAY YOU WILL RECEVIE ONE POINT EACH DAY YOU COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE. IF YOU DO ALL 7 DAYS YOU WILL RECEVIE 7 POINTS. Im still making the challenges simple as we are just in the begining. Its best to have the basics first. Also please try to stay with in your calorie allowence for the day, dont go over your calories aloud in a day. so you dont have to eat 100 less just dont eat over your calories aloud. I hope everyone is doing good and still motivated Cheers! If you have any questions send me a message or post here Ill be Checking both. As soon as I have all team scores I will post them, If you havent sent them in please do so.

Christy
  • moonnstarz83
    moonnstarz83 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    So are we talking 8 oz per cup or like 1 bottle is 1 cup. I am not a water drinker so this will be a heck of a challenge for me...
  • cdc33
    Options
    1 cup = 250ml do you have a measuring cup measure one cup and then poor it in to a glass you normaly drink out of then you will know how much is a cup in your own glass. I hope this make sense also bottled water is usually 2 cups in one bottle if you read on the outside of the bottle 500ml thats 2 cups. Cheers
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Is this challenge group closed? Does anyone have room for another team member?
  • cdc33
    Options
    OKAY ALL PLEASE SEND IN HOW MANY DAYS YOU COMPLETED LAST WEEKS CHALLENGE. HOW MANY DAYS DID YOU EAT 100 CALORIES LESS THAN YOUR DAILY TOTAL. PLEASE SEND IT TO YOUR TEAM CAPTAIN AND THEN TEAM CAPTAINS SEND TOTAL TO ME I DID RECIEVE FROM TONS OF FUN, AND SOME FROM BORN TO LOSE. IF YOU HAVENT SENT IT IN PLEASE DO SO, SO I CAN POST IT ON OUR FORUM. CHEERS ALL
  • change_happens
    Options
    OKAY ALL PLEASE SEND IN HOW MANY DAYS YOU COMPLETED LAST WEEKS CHALLENGE. HOW MANY DAYS DID YOU EAT 100 CALORIES LESS THAN YOUR DAILY TOTAL. PLEASE SEND IT TO YOUR TEAM CAPTAIN AND THEN TEAM CAPTAINS SEND TOTAL TO ME I DID RECIEVE FROM TONS OF FUN, AND SOME FROM BORN TO LOSE. IF YOU HAVENT SENT IT IN PLEASE DO SO, SO I CAN POST IT ON OUR FORUM. CHEERS ALL

I am so behind. I haven't been checking this board.... I hope it isn't too late to add my points in... I completed the challenge last week. I was under my calorie goal each day of the challenge.
  • cdc33
    Options
    did you send it to your team captain? I will put it down as well cheers
  • cdc33
    Options
    SO THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SO FAR FOR POINTS AND TEAMS.

TONS OF FUN=37 PONITS AND EVERYONE HAS SENT IN THERE NUMBERS. GREAT JOB

TARGET WEIGHT-LESS=15 POINTS AND 3 PEOPLE NEED TO SEND NUMBERS IN

LOST CAUSES=7 POINTS 5 PEOPLE NEED TO SEND NUMBERS IN

MUNCHIE MAMAS=46 POINTS EVERYONE HAS SENT IN THERE NUMBERS WAY TO GO!!

WEAPONS OF MASS REDUCTION=23 POINTS AND 1 PERSON HAS NOT SENT IN THERE NUMBERS

BORN TO LOSE=20 POINTS AND 1 PERSON HAS NOT SENT IN THERE NUMBERS

LOSE THE EXTRA BAGGAGE=32 POINTS AND 2 PEOPLE HAVE SENT IN THERE NUMBERS.

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS SENT THERE NUMBERS IN, IF YOU HAVE NOT SENT YOUR NUMBERS IN PLEASE DO SO. YOUR TEAM MATES ARE COUNTING ON YOU. ALL YOU HAVE TO SEND IN IS HOW MANY DAYS YOU COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE OF EATING 100 CALORIES LESS THAN YOUR DAILY ALLOWENCE. THANKS HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

CHEERS,
    CHRISTY
  • cdc33
    Options
    UPDATED MEMBERS!!!

CHALLENGE: Mission Slimpossible
    MISSION: YOU'LL BE SEEING LESS OF US

TEAM tons of fun
    1 Jaygir3
    2 lovelyxbones13
    3 lantern823
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    4 babybluz33 (Michele)
    5 hillary_love
    6 moonnstarz83

TEAM target weight-less
    1 Nursebeachnut ( Emmi)
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    2 ogaisitse
    3 MelBaby925
    4 theba2il
    5 killerjoe_uk
    6 livinglifeandlovingit

TEAM the lost causes
    1 kdeltadawn
    2 rose_mortem
    3 Lesley1126
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    4 cklbrown
    5 fishgirlnola
    6 change_happens

TEAM munchie mamas
    1 NewLife_11
    2 LoveNevrNds
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    3 Sweetpeagrl
    4 AmerTunsi (Sarah)
    5 jcgooden06
    6 cashandra

TEAM weapons of mass reduction
    1 cdc33
    2 sexynasmrt1
    3 PositiveOne8925
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    4 lstnlondry
    5 jwaters1006
    6 snickerskittycat

TEAM Born to lose
    1 kwest51 (Kellie)
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    2 NCLD
    3 EyeAye
    4 MamaMizzle
    5 janwiththeplan
    6 jms57

LOSE THE Extra BAGGAGE
    1 psychofied
    2 gev90744
    TEAM CAPTAIN
    3 TexasLali
    4 lovegirl72
    5 kaylynn54
    6 CJColeman04
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • psychofied
    psychofied Posts: 138
    Options
    Congrats to munchie mamas!

Is there a new forum topic for week 2?
  • MamaMizzle
    MamaMizzle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I like this week's challenge! This I can easily do!
  • cdc33
    Options
    Congrats to munchie mamas!

Is there a new forum topic for week 2?

The new challenge is drink your 8 cups a water everyday same rules apply as last challenge complete each day get one point each day completing the challenge. cheers
  • cdc33
    Options
    THIS IS THE UPDATED SCORES!!!

SO THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SO FAR FOR POINTS AND TEAMS.

TONS OF FUN=37 PONITS AND EVERYONE HAS SENT IN THERE NUMBERS. GREAT JOB

TARGET WEIGHT-LESS=17 POINTS AND 2 PEOPLE NEED TO SEND NUMBERS IN

LOST CAUSES=13 POINTS 3 PEOPLE NEED TO SEND NUMBERS IN

MUNCHIE MAMAS=46 POINTS EVERYONE HAS SENT IN THERE NUMBERS WAY TO GO!!

WEAPONS OF MASS REDUCTION=23 POINTS AND 1 PERSON HAS NOT SENT IN THERE NUMBERS

BORN TO LOSE=20 POINTS AND 1 PERSON HAS NOT SENT IN THERE NUMBERS

LOSE THE EXTRA BAGGAGE=33 POINTS AND EVERYONE HAS SENT IN THERE NUMBERS. THANK YOU THATS GREAT!

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS SENT THERE NUMBERS IN, IF YOU HAVE NOT SENT YOUR NUMBERS IN PLEASE DO SO. YOUR TEAM MATES ARE COUNTING ON YOU. ALL YOU HAVE TO SEND IN IS HOW MANY DAYS YOU COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE OF EATING 100 CALORIES LESS THAN YOUR DAILY ALLOWENCE. THANKS HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

CHEERS,
    CHRISTY
    [/quote]
  • kaylynn54
    kaylynn54 Posts: 141
    Options
    CONGRATS Munchie Mama's. Y'all did a great job!!! But our team (Lose the Extra Baggage) are going to do our best to get high score next week :-) Remember team.......Drink that water!!!!
  • Hillary_Love
    Options
    Hey anyone who is on this challenge who would like to add me, please do. I would love to have more friends and more support.