The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Those are nice!!! I like T-shirts like that. I have a few
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Love these dude!

Years ago growing up I had a tshirt that said "How do you keep an idiot busy?" On both the front and back. Then in parentheses it either said "see front of shirt" or "see back of shirt". Caught alot of people looking at my shirt in embarrassment 😂
  • yogidani77
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Love these dude!

Years ago growing up I had a tshirt that said "How do you keep an idiot busy?" On both the front and back. Then in parentheses it either said "see front of shirt" or "see back of shirt". Caught alot of people looking at my shirt in embarrassment 😂

😂😂
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    I think I’m late to the party but
    x9yxub57vh9d.jpeg

I love this. We posting Halloween pics?? I haven't had a chance to look back at today's activity lol. Hows Midwestner doin?

Got surgery scheduled for tomorrow morning. In the meantime, coworker is bringing some things including my laptop so I can get stuff done. It will also help justify not using quite as much vacation time.

Dang dude. Must be bad huh?

I waited too long, so the gall bladder is inflamed and infected. They have been giving me IV meds for the infection all day and Fentanyl for pain.

In hindsight, some of the symptoms and blood test results over the past 1-2 years maybe should have indicated this was wrong. Every time, I figured symptoms were related to recovering from a race, or food, or just because that is how I am. Blood tests, the dr. and I always kept thinking were because of exercise. Now I wonder how long I've been at sub-optimal levels.
  • yogidani77
    x9yxub57vh9d.jpeg

I love this. We posting Halloween pics?? I haven't had a chance to look back at today's activity lol. Hows Midwestner doin?

Got surgery scheduled for tomorrow morning. In the meantime, coworker is bringing some things including my laptop so I can get stuff done. It will also help justify not using quite as much vacation time.

I waited too long, so the gall bladder is inflamed and infected. They have been giving me IV meds for the infection all day and Fentanyl for pain.

In hindsight, some of the symptoms and blood test results over the past 1-2 years maybe should have indicated this was wrong. Every time, I figured symptoms were related to recovering from a race, or food, or just because that is how I am. Blood tests, the dr. and I always kept thinking were because of exercise. Now I wonder how long I've been at sub-optimal levels.

What matters is you are in the right place now and getting the help you need.
    I hope you are getting some relief and that you feel better soon 😊
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    bxj5awxlgmhk.png

Uuuuummmmmm.....this is a video. What was ya saying???

Lol that was actually a gif in a thread from last summer. Man nipples in the workplace. I lifted my shirt and flicked my nipple ring for Stephen.😂 Joe, Shaf, Stephen, and Don all got in on it too. Was supposed to be at work, but after the first few it just became man nipples. I don't think it survived a full day.

I just took a screenshot, don't want to crash this party.
  • yogidani77
    bxj5awxlgmhk.png

Lol that was actually a gif in a thread from last summer. Man nipples in the workplace. I lifted my shirt and flicked my nipple ring for Stephen.😂 Joe, Shaf, Stephen, and Don all got in on it too. Was supposed to be at work, but after the first few it just became man nipples. I don't think it survived a full day.

Yeah, man nipples might do it....actually us saying man nipples might do it 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Love these dude!

Love it. I have dozens more but they are either hanging in my kindergartners closet or packed up.

• Tankiscool
    x9yxub57vh9d.jpeg

Yikes! Although it's good it happen now instead of when you are out in Washington(was it?) For that interview?
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    x9yxub57vh9d.jpeg

Right, and trying to get a sponge bath out of the pretty nurse tonight...

x9yxub57vh9d.jpeg

Yikes! Although it's good it happen now instead of when you are out in Washington(was it?) For that interview?

Oregon... and I'm still trying to get that rescheduled. This sucks that I have races in April (marathons 4/6 and 4/13; 50K 4/20) and not running for the next 2 weeks is going to make those races suck. I still plan to try to complete them, but if I thought they were going to be slow before... they sure will be slow now.
  • yogidani77
    x9yxub57vh9d.jpeg

Right, and trying to get a sponge bath out of the pretty nurse tonight...

x9yxub57vh9d.jpeg

Oregon... and I'm still trying to get that rescheduled. This sucks that I have races in April (marathons 4/6 and 4/13; 50K 4/20) and not running for the next 2 weeks is going to make those races suck. I still plan to try to complete them, but if I thought they were going to be slow before... they sure will be slow now.

🤞🏼you get that sponge bath
  • yogidani77
    bxj5awxlgmhk.png

Who u calling stephen??

Steven’s a little sensitive.....
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    bxj5awxlgmhk.png

Who u calling stephen??

Steven’s a little sensitive.....

I know 😏
  • Tankiscool
    Love these dude!

Love it. I have dozens more but they are either hanging in my kindergartners closet or packed up.

I'd still have that one if I didn't date...women I tell ya.
    whom I kidding? I love em 😍
  • yogidani77
    Good night singles 🥰
    Tomorrow is Friday and more importantly it’s the Friday before Spring Break 😬
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Home from my writing group. I see I missed sexy t-shirts.
    Good luck on your surgery tomorrow, @midwesterner85!!!
    And it is always time to talk Halloween, @bojack5. ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    x9yxub57vh9d.jpeg

I'm so glad you are having this seen too.. get well soon 🤗
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    ok, I'm probably logging off tonight too. Will try to come back online tomorrow after surgery at some point.

Good luck with surgery. Tell that surgeon to bring his A game and kick some *kitten*. And go pee before surgery. Trust me.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    ok, I'm probably logging off tonight too. Will try to come back online tomorrow after surgery at some point.

All the best. I will be thinking of you and waiting for the update on the surgery