Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 70

Replies

• puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    shunggie wrote: »
    Definitely going outside tonight- it's supposed to be in the mid 40's. You know it's been a long winter when you're thinking it's going to be 45 degrees.... SWEEET heat wave!

:lol:@shunggie, I hear you! :)
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    @puttyputty In the fall I would have said 45, I don't know that's very cold maybe I shouldn't go. Now I'm going with a sweatshirt and a smile.
  • puttyputty
    @puttyputty Are your tummy issues related to Celiac disease?

@quiltingjaine, yep. Had a minor exposure a while back and it takes me a really long time to recover. I know some people with Celiac who choose to eat gluten sometimes. And these are people who are symptomatic, not the people who don't get any signals of anything wrong. I can't even wrap my head around that!
  • puttyputty
    shunggie wrote: »
    @puttyputty In the fall I would have said 45, I don't know that's very cold maybe I shouldn't go. Now I'm going with a sweatshirt and a smile.

@shunggie, I know! I took a walk the other day when it was 37 because the sun was out. I mean, it was still 37, but THE SUN WAS OUT so my brain was convinced that meant it was spring. :lol: