Any other 5'4" ladies out there?

Options

Replies

• TheLastBeginning
    TheLastBeginning Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'4 and 28 years old. I was about 123 at my highest. I have always been smaller and have a very small frame. People think I am crazy when I want to lose weight. They don't understand that everyone is different and carry it differently and that being over 120 is a lot for me.

CW: 116.2
    first gw is 115
    second gw 110
    ugw 105!!
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    Hi I am 5'4" My goal is to get down to 120 because that is when I think I looked my best. Currently at 144, got up to 180 while I was pregnant(no one told me you didn't literally have to eat for two.) I still have a pooch two years later and I just aint havin it anymore. I can't wear any of my cute high waisted clothes because it looks like I am carrying a throw pillow in my underpants, and don't even get me started on the mom butt and the muffin top. I have been stuck in the 140's for the last two years fluctuating at my highest to 160 and enough is enough. I was 120 when I graduated from college and that was when I looked my best.
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I'm exactly 5'4" tall and started out at 169.2, currently at 143.8. My goal is 138 but may adjust it once I get there. You look amazing girl:)!! Good luck to your continued success!!
  • MyLittleSonshine
    MyLittleSonshine Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hi! :D I'm 5"4' and my SW was 196 CW is 188 and GW is 145....I've only gotten down to 145 once and it was after i went through basic training (i was air force)....i stayed there for a few months and then stress helped put on 15 lbs....and i was in the process of losing that when I got pregnant with my son....in the last few months of my pregnancy i had some health issues that caused me to put on more weight then i should of...when i get down to 145 i'm sure i'll decide whether i need to lose a little more or not...
  • shellbell525
    Options
    It's great to hear other peoples goals who are the same height. It's amazing how people look and feel different at different weights. I was 120 until about 6 years ago, now I'm up to 140ish. My current goal is got get and stay under 125. Keep up the good work!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    It's great to hear other peoples goals who are the same height. It's amazing how people look and feel different at different weights. I was 120 until about 6 years ago, now I'm up to 140ish. My current goal is got get and stay under 125. Keep up the good work!

I agree. Funny how we can all be the same height but weigh different. And, how some of us can look better with more pounds than others can. It is all an individual thing.
  • Swissmiss
    Options
    soccermum75, you are I weigh about the same and I am having the same problems you are. If you find a solution please let me know.:bigsmile:
  • samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm also 5' 4"
    Just wondering if every one else feels short or normal??
    I have always felt short as mom is 5' 7"
    But in general i think my height is "normal" just does not help that i'm the same width!!!!!
  • josephinabonetto
    josephinabonetto Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4 and my goal is 126
  • josephinabonetto
    josephinabonetto Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4 and my goal is 126

Not sure why that posted twice O_O
  • Swissmiss
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm also 5' 4"
    But in general i think my height is "normal" just does not help that i'm the same width!!!!!

I always felt tall as I was growing up. Even though I was average. One year for our school pics we were lined up by height. Shortest to the tallest. I was one of only three left when the teacher told me to stand up. She says that I am not that tall just skinny and she had to work me into the middle of the line.:smile: I think that this episode made me think that I was too tall. I have heard that the average for a woman is 5' 6".
  • sheils8
    sheils8 Posts: 57
    Options
    I am 5'4' and currently weigh 155. I keep going up and down between 151 and 157. I cant break the 150s....how did all of you guys do it??? I really want to be 140.
    At my largest, I weighed 178.
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm also 5' 4"

I have never felt like a shorty at 5'4, just normal.
  • cakedva
    cakedva Posts: 36
    Options
    In 5'4" and I'm around 180 working towards 145-140. Best wishes to you all!
  • greensnow
    Options
    I'm 5"4!! Started at 85kg (187lb) and now at 76kg (167lbs) and my goal is also to be around 130lbs :) can't wait! I just want to be little!!
  • hootietami
    hootietami Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm around the same weight in the 200's that a few of you have "admitted" to! Inspiring to see people taking control of their weight. Hopefully I'll be a success story as well.
  • mesafford
    mesafford Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    5'4'' here!! I fluctuate between 122-126 and I am set at "maintenance." I also have quite a bit of muscle. I have two pics in my profile at my current weight. I am happy at this weight!
  • jjbraid
    jjbraid Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    This is exactly me. That is my goal and my current weight as of today. You are not alone. Pretty soon I will be able to say "Good things come in small packages".
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and hope to get to 140-150. Started at 201 and at 177 now. Everyone is welcome to add me if looking for pals!
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4'' and was 186 postpartum in November. I'm 150 now and my goal is 130-120 depending on how I look. I've never been that size since high school and i honestly dont remember so ill lose till im happy.