What's your NSV this week?

Options
I was so excited yesterday as I went up and down hills on my bike and made it through without huffin, puffin (LOL) or walking my bike, It was a really great feeling, What's your NSV this week?

Replies

• mrselbow
    mrselbow Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am back in my smaller work pants and a few shirts I haven't worn in about 12 months! :smile:

ETA: Awesome job to you too! ;)
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    someone actually told me they wished they had MY body, i dont think in my entire life id ever hear anyone say that!!!
  • DanaLynnMN
    DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    A co-worker told me today that I look "Amazing". That's my favorite kind of NSV!! :flowerforyou:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Getting my *kitten* in gear and working out again. I feel so good when I've put in a great workout...makes me wonder why I was slacking so much.
  • kimberlygo
    Options
    I bought knee high boots and they actually zipped over my legs
  • Historychick
    Options
    One of my student's commented today that my jeans are getting too big!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    A colleague walked by me at work today and said "Hey Slim".

I actually looked around to make sure he was talking to me. :)
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    someone actually told me they wished they had MY body, i dont think in my entire life id ever hear anyone say that!!!

Wow! that is a huge NSV moment!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I was so excited yesterday as I went up and down hills on my bike and made it through without huffin, puffin (LOL) or walking my bike, It was a really great feeling, What's your NSV this week?

That is so awesome!!!!..it is great feeling...I was able to do all the jumping jacks on 30DS..I couldn't do any the first time I did the video 75 days ago!:blushing:

PS...Love this post topic!!!:bigsmile:
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    I had 2. Someone I haven't seen for awhile cornered me and told me they can't believe how good I look and what am I doing? Then I went shopping and bought size 10 jeans...I have NEVER fit in a size 10...the lowest I ever was as a teen was a 14...when I started MFP I was in a 22!
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    all the girls in my department at work want to get on my plan and work out schedule because they say I look great...
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options

Mine is similar! I did a run I hadn't done in aaages and managed the whole thing without walking (where previously I had had to walk frequently) and even did an extra hill at the end :)
  • Kristy144
    Kristy144 Posts: 166
    Options
    That is SO awesome everyone! We rock! :)
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    I realized today that I had lost enough weight... now I wanted to work on gaining some muscle mass back. :)
  • lorjill
    lorjill Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I ran my first complete mile, and all my pants are falling off!!!
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    that's just great! I loved noticing how stronger and more able you become. For me this week was fitting into regular jeans size 6 (Not the stretchy kind, those were actually baggy :D!!) Also all mediums I tried were too loose so I tried on the smalls and they were just PERFECT! Fitted with some space
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    No muffin top when I put my jeans on.
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I usually make it only 12 minutes on the elliptical trainer at a time...went 28 today! TWICE as long as usual!
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: All of my "skinny jeans" are either baggy or too big. I am donating 15 pairs
  • trini14
    trini14 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I got two :) I've been working out consistently since July, so Sunday I started C25K, and yesterday, I felt like I could run longer on the running parts, but I didn't :) The 2nd one is that all my clothes are feeling alot smaller :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!