You mean like prions?
    iMago wrote: »
    Zombie creating fungi

You mean like prions?

my money's on cordyceps

Yes, you got it! It’s so interesting.

yeah luckily it only infects insects at least

Does that mean you are SOL?

personally i consider myself more of a peacock, flying into a rainbow.
    just because i worry about accidentally hurting people’s feelings i’m clarifying that i was referring to your username and not actually calling you a bug. 😂

rainbow flying peacock suits you.

BT8hiN2.gif

omg I thought it was like an iRobot thing but with your partial name or something.
    This is so much better than that.

nah it just has some personal meaning to me is all. and its a lot better than some of my old usernames

I find that hard to swallow

That's a real mouthful coming from you

Oh wait.... She wasn't here. she won't get it 😐

I was here

Still don’t get it

😏

Bdzwagb.gif
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    My last thread post put the song Ignition in my head and I was gonna post it in the What Song is Stuck in your Head thread but I forgot it was by R Kelly and now I can't. I just can't.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Zombie creating fungi

You mean like prions?
    Zombie creating fungi

You mean like prions?

my money's on cordyceps

Yes, you got it! It’s so interesting.

yeah luckily it only infects insects at least

Does that mean you are SOL?

personally i consider myself more of a peacock, flying into a rainbow.
    just because i worry about accidentally hurting people’s feelings i’m clarifying that i was referring to your username and not actually calling you a bug. 😂

rainbow flying peacock suits you.

BT8hiN2.gif

omg I thought it was like an iRobot thing but with your partial name or something.
    This is so much better than that.

nah it just has some personal meaning to me is all. and its a lot better than some of my old usernames

I find that hard to swallow

i still think the coke can one was my best work

Me too
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    My last thread post put the song Ignition in my head and I was gonna post it in the What Song is Stuck in your Head thread but I forgot it was by R Kelly and now I can't. I just can't.

just sing the Dave Chappelle parody version to yourself instead!
  • Waheed_H
    Waheed_H Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Beer
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options
    I wish @DeadliftsAndSprinkles could have seen the joy in my face when I just realized there was a hidden pickle spear under my takeout wrapper
    😍😍
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    @MistressSara new pic 😍 and food but I lazyyyy tonight
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    And beware the ides of March[/quote

Staying home tonight Julius Ceasar?
    Just get rid of that stupid *kitten* button. It enables passive-aggressive pricks more than it diffuses potentially explosive arguments. Let’s not put more weapons in the hands of anonymous trolls. Let’s find ways to help us see that there is an actual person on the other end of that online exchange. Let’s enable and encourage respect for dissenting opinions. Let people politely disagree because that’s what humans are capable of.

I heart this!
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    And beware the ides of March[/quote

Staying home tonight Julius Ceasar?
    Just get rid of that stupid *kitten* button. It enables passive-aggressive pricks more than it diffuses potentially explosive arguments. Let’s not put more weapons in the hands of anonymous trolls. Let’s find ways to help us see that there is an actual person on the other end of that online exchange. Let’s enable and encourage respect for dissenting opinions. Let people politely disagree because that’s what humans are capable of.

I heart this!

Seemed appropriate. 😁

ETA: and yes, drinking at home tonight

Coming over 😉😏
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Can people use lent as an excuse to not go into work because it's a religious reason?
    Just a thought that came to mind as I was driving to the store.
  • Tankiscool
    Options

that button doesn't mean anything. it never has. it never will.

Ehh. That’s like saying a smile and a frown are worth the same from a stranger. One will make you feel better than the other. Saying the button doesn’t mean anything doesn’t make it not mean anything to people for whom it means something

Tell em sis
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

Agreed

Endorsed

*butt slap* for good measure

+ 1