FOR MEN ONLY!! Ladies stay away!

CaptainMFP
CaptainMFP Posts: 440 Member
So I was washing our workout clothes last week (mine and my wife's) and I gotta ask: Seriously! How many sports bras does one woman need? I mean really! Ever tried folding one of those things? It's worse than a G-string! :laugh:

I totally get the need of you ladies (and I know you're reading this!) to have your "girl's only" posts. I've just always wanted to see a "for men only" post. Have a giddily irreverent night, y'all! :wink:

Replies

• bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    hmm... well.. how many days in a row do you want to wear underwear that you worked out in? I feel like it's the same concept. I usually shoot for 3 sports bras to get me through a week. I feel okay rewearing them two or even three times but any more and they start turning funky colors
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    I have 2 sports bras. One is reversible so I can wear it twice, MAYBE three times if I have a sweat session that's not too sweaty. The other one I wear twice and then I wash them both.
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    I can only wear them once.
    I have four, so I might have to wash once during the week.
  • ewejewel
    ewejewel Posts: 36 Member
    .....you are a better man than me...I don't fold either of those garments...
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    You were doing laundry? Do you have a brother?
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    I have 14 of them. I don't like doing laundry and wear one each time I workout.
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,526 Member
    Mine definitly get only one wearing! They are as wet as if I were swimming after a good run!
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    I think the better question would be, why are you doing the laundry? Tell that woman to go make you a sandwich and get that laundry done!
  • Totally unrelated - is that an arapaima pictured in your ticker?
  • piperjon
    piperjon Posts: 157 Member
    Y'all should be like guys, we get four days out of our jockeys:
    On right, on backwards, inside out right, inside out backwards.
    WOO!!!

Pardon me, my knuckles are dragging the floor again...

Pj
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Wanna know how to "fold" a g-string? Wad it up in a ball and throw it in the back of the drawer. LOL! You can't fold that crap, don't worry. And yes, 3-4 sports bras for a week is about right.
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    who folds a sports bra?? ha ha
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    well... I don't know about you, but my ta-ta's require uber support, I have to wear 2 at a time! OR a regular bra and a sports bra together, or the girls are just all over the place. I don't like coming home from the gym with a black eye! =P
  • henney16
    henney16 Posts: 288
    .....you are a better man than me...I don't fold either of those garments...

haha - I agree with you here.
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    I fold it in half... which isn't even like folding.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    the fact that you do laundry AND YOU FOLD just instantly made me covet another womans hubby.....and we need a lot because we get a lot of underboob sweat, and its not like everyone does laundry every single day to the point where you only need one bra....you got to have a fresh boob-sweat free bra every time
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member

directions for folding sports bra:

hold bra in left hand
    open drawer with right hand
    toss bra in drawer with left hand
    close drawer with right hand

done! LOL
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    I think the better question would be, why are you doing the laundry? Tell that woman to go make you a sandwich and get that laundry done!

i know your joking but thats still horrible. lol and i love how women mainly posted to this.

ps i use to work for Victoria Secrete and had to fold millions of thongs and gstrings...it was terrible...i doubt sports bras are harder, just fold them in half
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    well... I don't know about you, but my ta-ta's require uber support, I have to wear 2 at a time! OR a regular bra and a sports bra together, or the girls are just all over the place. I don't like coming home from the gym with a black eye! =P

This is me as well! Youd hate to do my laundry :laugh:
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    I guess i'm the odd girl out.... i rewear mine. I let it hang dry. Hell, it's just gonna get sweaty all over again!! I'm into savin water and money more than i'm worried about a clean sportsbra.