The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Options

Replies

• kodiakke
    kodiakke Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Manic Monday, singles! Hope all is going well, that couch to 5Ks are going awesome, dates are sizzling and sexy, and recovery from St. Patrick's Day is hydrating.
  • ArmyMedic23PFA
    ArmyMedic23PFA Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    What have l missed?
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    What have l missed?

St Patty's Recovery ... Loading ... Please wait :D
  • bigbandjohn
    bigbandjohn Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Good morning... What the heck is going on here? so quiet the past few days. Nothing to catch up on
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »
    What have l missed?

St Patty's Recovery ... Loading ... Please wait :D

:D
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    lol. no kik for me :smiley:

I hope there will be a 2nd date. He's only text me once today so idk. I don't want to push him or overthink anything tho.

Good luck! It's exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time! haha

Its definitely that. Still no text from him yet but he said he was going to be busy this week. But whatever. It was a fun date whether or not there ever is a second one. I'm happy :smiley:
    1sphere wrote: »
    Hi

Hello :)

I hope there will be a 2nd date. He's only text me once today so idk. I don't want to push him or overthink anything tho.

I hope there's a second date for you.

Thanks! I hope so too. We'll see!!!
    yogidani77 wrote: »

YAY!! I’m excited for you. I’m with @tinak33 dating has always been exciting/nerve racking for me too. Of course, I haven’t had to worry about that lately 😂

How’s the couch to 5K going?

Its going so good! I am doing my 5th training run today and I've been so surprised at how I've been able to handle it. I've never done anything like this before and I'm really really happy with how its going.

I am so glad to hear this!! It’s great that you are enjoying it. It makes it so much easier to stick with when you don’t dread it and feel like it’s a job! I hope it continues to go well for you. Keep me posted 😊
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I think I am a magnet for the broken. Even online. Oh well. Such is mid-life

I've felt similar at times. Let me know if you want to chat about it. :hugs:
  • mkbrockman
    mkbrockman Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello Sexy People
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options

no question that i am
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    aren't we all broken in some way, at this point? we're here in MFP chit chat, for god's sake.

Too true. But I think I missed my calling in life. I should have become a psychologist
  • bigbandjohn
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    no question that i am
    Me too.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    aren't we all broken in some way, at this point? we're here in MFP chit chat, for god's sake.

LMAO :D
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options

Too true. But I think I missed my calling in life. I should have become a psychologist

I have thought this at times, but I would be a wreck of a human if I had gone that route. It would tear me to shreds to have to hear everyone's horror stories.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options

I have thought this at times, but I would be a wreck of a human if I had gone that route. It would tear me to shreds to have to hear everyone's horror stories.

You are probably right. Even having gone through my own horror story and living with two narcissists, I still have buckets of trust and empathy. It doesn't make me a very good judge of character
  • bigbandjohn
    Options
    Good Morning everyone...

OK. This is just weird. Barely 1 page of activity in 24 hours. I'm use to coming in and wading through 3-4 pages between the afternoon and evening. Is everyone having connection issues? I certainly did yesterday, but this has been going on for a few days now.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Good Morning everyone...

OK. This is just weird. Barely 1 page of activity in 24 hours. I'm use to coming in and wading through 3-4 pages between the afternoon and evening. Is everyone having connection issues? I certainly did yesterday, but this has been going on for a few days now.

Hi John.. 🙂
  • bigbandjohn
    Options
    Good Morning everyone...

Hi John.. 🙂

Hi. :smiley: How are you doing?